💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How much of Gaga's music should be in AHS: Hotel?

Dorothy Gale

How of Gaga's music should be in American Horror Story: Hotel?   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think?

• A lot. Gaga should play a singer and sing in multiple episodes, with her music possibly being part of the overarching plotline
    • A little, maybe one musical episode, or a special performance.
    • Not much, maybe a song of hers may play in the background, or song titles will be referenced.
    • Not at all. Keep music and acting separate.
    • Other. (Explain)

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Honestly, the intro to Bloody Mary sounds like it's MADE for a scene of the show tbh

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

darkchylde

All of it. Instrumentals, acapellas, full tracks. I want Bloody Mary to play every time they open a door. Instead of storm sounds, they should play Judas. Alejandro when if they put something in the microwave. Every time they say b---h, Teeth sounds in the background.

LostBoyfriend

I'm %10000% excited to see this season and her acting, but i think having a lot of her songs on the show would alienate the people away once again, so it would be so great that once on a while a song reference, a lyric reference, an album reference, and a small song would be so cool, the possibilities are infinite

Maybe a song or two in the background, but the GP don't want/need lots of Gaga music/references, and I'm sure AHS don't want to alienate them.

Tove Lo

Honestly, the intro to Bloody Mary sounds like it's MADE for a scene of the show tbh

MTE. I mean, the word Bloody Mary goes with the show type. The creepy sounds could work in the show as well.

hop on that **** like a maniac

TimisaMonster

Very little...she's playing a character and not Gaga. It'll be cheesy if they overdue it

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

None.

Even though it will undeniably be good exposure for her and her image, I don't want her role to be seen as a vehicle to promote her music. That's tacky and people would see right through it. Nothing wrong with her using her singing talents within the plot i.e. Jessica Lange last season, but I don't wanna hear her latest single every time she walks into a room.

Ultimately, it's American Horror Story. Not the Lady Gaga show. She should contribute to it, not it to her.

Awakened M

This.  :flutter:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

The media and the public would drag her so hard. Make it about her acting whether she's good or not. She just got public opinion on her side again, it's too soon to ruin it once more.

Archived