Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Robotboy

wait did she do this to overshadow gagas oscars performance :udidnt:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Me too

No but I was expecting her to scream on everyone backstage

should've stopped the performance and been all "start again. forget this"

buy bionic

monketsharona

It's the rise of Lady Gaga and the fall of Madonna recently (without making a bad play on words)  :smh:

darkchylde

The lyrics "Lifted me up and watched me stumble" fit perfectly into the moment of decay and with her latest project being leaked way before its release date, I can't help but wonder if Madonna is trying to drag attention to herself by falling on stage.

How the hell is she fine I would have broken two bones from that fall

Were you expecting her to DEMAND to be taken to hospital, insisting that she's dying?

tbh i would, she is so extra sometimes

I hope she is ok, and at least it proved she was singing live and she just carried on with the performance like a professional :golfclap:  

I did laugh though  :teehee: The fact It wasn't a fall it was more of the dancer pulling her off just made it a lot worse  :rip:

I came here expecting to see her dragged for the second time of the evening. You guys have let me down.

It was funny. I am glad she fell. Bad people deserve bad things.  :haha:

The Child

Her dancers, however, are not.

The cape too, Madonna is ripping it right now.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

If people's first reactions are to laugh at something like that then sure whatever, I guess it's a different sense of humour - but to actually be HAPPY about something like this and relish in the moment and hoorah about it is horrendous :smh:

I'm not quite sure why you keep bringing up Madonna fans :confused: This isn't about them being worse or us being better, this isn't about comparing and things being relative :huh:

Exactly. I don't even like Madonna, but I have empathy for any human. It doesn't make me "bitter" because I didn't find it even remotely funny. I didn't find it funny when Gaga fell, puked on stage, or got smacked on the head, and I don't find it funny when Madonna gets forcefully pulled down to the ground from a height. She's 56, your body isn't conditioned to take falls like that. 

Archived