Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Madonna, The Queen of Pop, the one who always want her performances to be perfect, I'm so shocked.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Chromatislaps

It sounded painful, my heart stopped and dropped when I saw and heard it :noparty: She looked PISSED as well :wtf:

same.....gosh that was awfull...the one designing that cape is gonna get fired....she had trouble getting it off  :eww: 

Cody Draco

It was hilarious and iconic. Get over this "it's not funny guys" **** when it is. :lmao:

Edit: I feel bad after watching it again. :emma:

HER FACE WHEN SHE GOT BACK UP OMG

That dancer better run away

who will love me when the night is over

It was the most interesting part of the performance, lord forgive me tbh. Her vocals were very bad, and the rest of the show looked unrehearsed even though it was almost completely identical to her Grammy performance

EDIT: I just rewatched it, now I feel bad for her, it could've been dangerous... It didn't look that serious on the first look

Pure Adrenaline

It sounded painful, my heart stopped and dropped when I saw and heard it :noparty: She looked PISSED as well :wtf:

omg literally my emotions 

I wanted to laugh but If I did I would have felt bad .... I was really embarresed to watch it poor thing and the wait she looked at the audience ... it was obvious that she got nerveous after the fall and that affected that rest of the performance 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bellatrix

All you assholes laughing can stfu. I hope you fall sometime so you can see how funny it really is :madge:

bionic

ha dancer being fired

paloma faith being killed

who else???

i could feel chills running down my spine looking at her angry face

buy bionic

Archived