Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Character Would You Like Gaga To Play?

Neal

Featured Posts

Following the #GagaAHSHotel announcement (which had me in TEARS), it's time to speculate what character she's gonna play.

Herself as a high profile pop star staying in cause her career took a plunge? Waitress? Maid? Killer ghost? Discuss little detectives!

---personally she has to be on the show as either herself as an avant garde pop star wearing Chanel in her hotel room OR a completely different role!

bionic

Someone who is paranoid about strange happenings in the hotel. Nobody else believes her but her paranoid obsession ultimately leads to her own demise, as she predicted.

buy bionic

Caesium

Herself as a high profile pop star staying in cause her career took a plunge?

:rip:

Maybe a guest at the hotel who uncovers its secrets? Or a guest who has been there a long time or s/t. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Someone who is paranoid about strange happenings in the hotel. Nobody else believes her but her paranoid obsession ultimately leads to her own demise, as she predicted.

Tbh i hope she doesn't end up becoming an annoying hoe that everybody wants dead :giveup:

Papasquat

I kinda feel like she'll be like adam Levites character tbh. But I want her to be a full season character!! I want her to be a killer.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

bionic

Tbh i hope she doesn't end up becoming an annoying hoe that everybody wants dead :giveup:

Doesn't have to be annoying. Just a victim of her own vices

buy bionic

MelbHawker

There's going to be a hotel. She'll own the hotel. I'm pretty sure it'll be haunted. There'll be singing. There'll be s-x. Gays. Omg.. this has the potential to like.. CHANGE her career. She's going to have a HUGE year.

RebeldeFaith

The secret lover of the owner of the hotel.

She dies a la Elisa Lam and her ghost haunts the hotel.

Something something idk

Glamourpuss

A vengeful ghost with a tortured past who haunts the halls of the hotel. I want something really ****ing cool.

A maid would be interesting. Imagine she can go to every room and witness all the murders and weird scheisse.  :udidnt:

Mark my words tbh.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived