💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

Watch season 2 and you'll change your fking mind. I agree the witch season wasn't that great. But season 2 will blow you the **** away.

vertigostick

critical acclaim? lol I watched the whole season with the witches and it was so bad! I felt embarrassed for Stevie Nicks. I mean its an ok show, for kids and early teens, but it's not a real show... all their golden globes nomnations were for best acting only and for Jessica Lang... how many emmys? zero

"critical acclaim" all over the world is at least breaking bad... no one over 18 cares that much about AHS seriously

also, "educating myself" on AHS is not even a thing.... if anything Id be doing the opposite...

Yes, it received a LOT of acclaim and its target audience is not only "early teens" as you try to make it sound...

It's OK if you don't like the show, but don't try to shade its success with lies. Deal with it.

CherryPi3

Having been a huge fan of the series since the first season, adding Gaga to it has always been a dream of mine AND IT'S FINALLY COMING TRUE! I AM SO HYPED! :GIVEUP:

Yes, it received a LOT of acclaim and its target audience is not only "early teens" as you try to make it sound...

It's OK if you don't like the show, but don't try to shade its success with lies. Deal with it.

Im noy denying its success, but like I said a lot of bad things have huge success. Its not even bad, its good at what is going for, but its not where she would be if she wants to be acting on TV

daviddarko

It's not a show people talk about anymore and it's not critically acclaimed. If she wanted to do a short tv show that has limited amount of episodes she should have done True Detective on HBO. As if HBO would hire Lady Gaga though :lmao:

What a idiot

says the taylor swift fan lol

its for kids and early teens! a ****ing joke

Besides reporting you, I'm going to let you know that American Horror Story always leads its Wednesday timeslot with the 18-49 demographic.

:kissga:

who will love me when the night is over

Besides reporting you, I'm going to let you know that American Horror Story always leads its Wednesday timeslot with the 18-49 demographic.

:kissga:

taylor swift, Kardashians and justin bieber are also a huge success in nmbers

your point is?

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived