Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

At least she is being honest. In my honest opinion I do think EY sounds a lot like BTW and I am more of a Gaga stan than a Madonna stan.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Hypocricity alert in 3,2,1 ........ :manicure:

First of all Madonna EY is a rip off of other song that u have been acused back in the day saying that she 'blatantly' ripped u off when the two song only share same chord pogression is desperate as fck.

And then how could u blame the media and say it's just one issue when u were the one that year later continue totalk about it, build a promotional campaing over that issue and used ut on ur tour to mock Gaga and her fanbase.

And if ur plan involves collab please scratch it off like right now, u lost all my respect that I had few years ago, I don't want u any near Gaga or her work. :bye: :bye: :bye:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

It's 2015, and I still never have heard similarities between BTW and EY, even when focusing in on the chord progressions.

One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan.

ummmm, what is said plan, Madonna?

DrewStevens

Don't forget this song with VOGUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL1UfL_Z7mw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL1UfL_Z7mw

I mean even Express Yourself was already a Rip Off when the whole BTW vs EY drama started.

-

I'm not saying BTW doesn't sound like EY but she needs to move on. There's no need to be so b---hy and obstinate about this. 

Cody Draco

I know, but the original title sounded like Madonna said it out of nowhere. :rip:

Spyro the child friendly chanteuse. :nick:

AquaFire Witch

I still can't even see a similarity between them. If any artist I think she sounds like it is Ace of Base. I never thought of Madonna till this mess.

And I know there is a Madonna song I heard on MDNA that had a similar beat to one of Lady Gaga's songs soooo she needs to move on really.

She is such a BITCH I cant take it.....

I saw the MDNA tour (It sucked by the way) She came for gaga after Btw and it was obvious with that part in her show. She is a fame succubus and leaches of whoevers on top (Gaga, Katy, Miley, Taylor, Now back to Gaga). She turned it into a fude and capitalized on it not the media. She could have shut it down then and she didn't she perpetuated the fude and now she wants to fix it?

I hope Gaga tells her to shove her idea whatever it is. Gaga deserves better. :tea:

monketsharona

Well talk about a flamebait title... maybe you should read the full context..

this !

I wonder what is her plans for this issue ? Maybe a collab ? She already talked about about sharing the same stage with Gaga !

Ray of Light

How can anyone ever shut up about it, if you won't shut up about it yourself Madonna :smh: 

Seriously, go do some promo and redeem yourself. 

DeleteMyAccount

"I don't think she wants my crown, either. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing. I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan."

:awkney:

Alcina Dimitrescu

This is the most critical fanbase Ive ever seen. Its more true of Madonnas fans.

*looks at thread* i disagree

Lets get it clear. She could have stopped at "I don't think she wants my crown" and the "we can reign over different kingdoms" or whatever she said. HOWEVER, she decided to say "Lady gaga blatantly copied my song" is her trying to stir stuff and using Gagas name to benefit herself once again. You can try to act like the reporter did it, but she said that with the intent of getting people talking.

Not censoring herself = OMG IM TRYING TO GRAB GAGA'S NAME FOR FAME.

If she wanted to get talked about, she'd fight with Katy lol.

shaneybaby

Okay and I respect her opinion that Born This Way is a blatant copy of Express Yourself. Does that make me a fake fan?

No, it makes me a better person.

I didn't say u were a fake fan.

I just said she did it to benefit herself again by talking about Gaga because she is smart and knows it will get reaction! I just don't respect people like that personally. 

Archived