ARTPOP: Best or Worst?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Worst
    • Best
    • Neither

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

I decided to make this thread to discuss if ARTPOP is Gaga's best or worst with the recent arguments in statuses earlier today, as there are a melting pot of different opinions. Discuss.

Personally, I think that it's not bad, but rather it's her lowest album she has made.

Warning: Please do not flamebait or cause extreme arguments. This is just a discussion.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Her weakest. Worst is a strong word cause she doesn't have any bad music at this point (aside from 3 or 4 individual songs)

Supersonic

Best album. Lyrically and musically superior (and up to par with Born This Way) to the other albums. Also I'm a big fan of the production, which is at its best. Nothing sounds mushy, everything is crisp and clear.

She's only had 3 albums out so far... I don't even think it's fair to make a choice like this yet.

Spyro the Dragon

It's funny how everyone universally said it was her best (or their favorite) when it came out.

The whole excitement behind ARTPOP was to win back the GP and return to TFM type pop after the so-called disaster of BTW darkness that alienated the GP.

Now everyone stans for BTW and trashes ARTPOP.

It will be the same with every album I think.

The Professor

Her weakest. Worst is a strong word cause she doesn't have any bad music at this point

This. Still more listened to than any Bey or Katy album but she can do waaaay better

djBuffoon

It's tough for me to compare Gaga's albums, because I think they're all very strong, each one is fleshed out and perfectly distinctive from the others.

But I will say that ARTPOP speaks to me the most, and it's her most consistently strong work so far.

RainingOnMe

She's only had 3 albums out so far... I don't even think it's fair to make a choice like this yet.

3 albums? TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP. :emma: 

Tropico

Best. Easily.

Why isn't there the choice of middle ground tho lol?

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived