💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga as a "Just Dance" Coach (Oscars Red Gloves Outfit)

InsideOutright

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

Seeing Gaga with those bright red gloves made me think not just of cleaning, but also of the coaches in the "Just Dance" video game series.

For those who don't know or haven't noticed, all dancers in the games (except the very first one) wear a single glove on their left hand (our right) to make it easier for the player to know where the Wii Remote should be (if you play it on Wii). The glove is usually brightly-colored to stand out from the rest of the outfit, and their skin is almost-always pure white with a glowing outline effect to stand out from the background.

Here are some official examples...

Just Dance - Lady Gaga:

justdance_coach_1_big.png

Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan:

mrsaxobeat_coach_1_big.png

Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis:

cantholddlc_coach_1_big.png

Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.:

ghostbusters_coach_1_big.png

And here's a video for those who have never seen the game in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaA67PEeXAw

I had to find a picture of only one of Gaga's gloves being visible since they only wear one glove (sometimes they wear two, but then they would be different colors). I also colored the dress a light pink to not blend with the white skin. This is the first time I've ever done something like this. It took me over an hour.

jHDKyfw.png

What do you guys think? :) What song could she be a coach for? I think it'd work well for Marry the Night.

The Child

I can't believe it took them 5 years to put Just Dance in Just Dance.  :smh:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

InsideOutright

Or any Gaga song for that matter. :smh:

Here are the other two Gaga songs currently in the series...

Applause:

limagolf1_coach_1_big.png

Bad Romance:

badromance_coach_2_big.png

Archived