đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga on Julie Andrews Joining Her

Fizzy

Featured Posts

;http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/oscars/11428961/Watch-Lady-Gaga-sings-Sound-of-Music-medley-at-Oscars-2015.html

oscars-lady-gaga_3208665c.jpg

Lady Gaga has described meeting Julie Andrews after she performed her Sound of Music medley at the Oscars as a "magical" surprise.

:party:

PS: THAT COMMENTER WHO SAID SHE IS AD-LIBBING. OH I wanna slap such haters :P

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

JEWRJEWR

PS: THAT COMMENTER WHO SAID SHE IS AD-LIBBING. OH I wanna slap such haters :P

tragic

Fear, she's the mother of violence

That comment is so ignorant. He doesn't even know what ad-libbing is. He's trying to accuse her of lip-synching not ad-libbing...what an idiot :smh:

That comment is so ignorant. He doesn't even know what ad-libbing is. He's trying to accuse her of lip-synching not ad-libbing...what an idiot :smh:

This. :fail:

Supersonic

Was just about to say that. Lmao

I wonder how could she not know? These kinds of shows are prepared very carefully and every little part is rehearsed in advance. Also, from the video it also seems like she knew. She ended her performance, received ovations and then she went a little to her right as to give some space to Julie. She would have went away, but she stayed there waiting. It seems like she waited for Julie to come on stage. That's really strange. Maybe she was told to wait on stage after her performance for someone special to come and she didn't know it will be Julie. 

Stephen

I wonder how could she not know? These kinds of shows are prepared very carefully and every little part is rehearsed in advance. Also, from the video it also seems like she knew. She ended her performance, received ovations and then she went a little to her right as to give some space to Julie. She would have went away, but she stayed there waiting. It seems like she waited for Julie to come on stage. That's really strange. Maybe she was told to wait on stage after her performance for someone special to come and she didn't know it will be Julie.

This.. I feel like she may be lying about not knowing :flop:

Schwerk

I think she was just told to wait for the next presenter to come out, not knowing it would be Julie.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

GagaMyBlood95

And Julie said that Gaga is her friend after that performance and their meeting :flutter: So nice..

This.. I feel like she may be lying about not knowing :flop:

Let's be real....gaga tells some small tales to make a story a bit more exciting  :madge:

Archived