Which LG Era Are You? (Buzzfeed Quiz!)

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got:
Born This Way Gaga

Despite all the Judases you’ve encountered in life, you’ve achieved a YASSS-worthy amount of success. If you stay as free as your hair, you’ll be on the right track to see all your dreams come true. Put your paws up, because you’re Born This Way Gaga, baby!

MikeGoneGaga

I got ARTPOP:

You’re in a creative peak in your life a “reverse Warholian experience†some might say. Even though you’re done pleasing others, you still live for the applause which is something that will always follow you because you’re SO FAB. Just keeping doing that thing you do and everything else will fall into place. After all, you just love the music not the bling.

EDIT:

I'm totally okay with this...I was so excited for this album and loved it to death.

JEWRJEWR

You got: The Fame Monster Gaga

You’re entering a golden age in your life where no one can stop the monster wave you’re riding. Everyone wants to be associated with you, but haters diseased with jealousy are growing. Despite how busy you are, don’t hesitate to have fun in the club sippin’ that bubb. After all, you’re a free b---h baby.

oh

Fear, she's the mother of violence

inuborg

I had this confused with another LG Era quiz

I got ARTPOP :rip:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Born This Way Gaga

Despite all the Judases you’ve encountered in life, you’ve achieved a YASSS-worthy amount of success. If you stay as free as your hair, you’ll be on the right track to see all your dreams come true. Put your paws up, because you’re Born This Way Gaga, baby!

My favorite album/era so this makes me happy :flutter:

Teal Ambition

Born This Way!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

You got: The Fame Monster Gaga

You’re entering a golden age in your life where no one can stop the monster wave you’re riding. Everyone wants to be associated with you, but haters diseased with jealousy are growing. Despite how busy you are, don’t hesitate to have fun in the club sippin’ that bubb. After all, you’re a free b---h baby.

Archived