đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Gaga get any critical acclaim from your parents?

Dodo

Featured Posts

I was watching it with my whole family but since gaga was last almost everybody had either left or fell asleep e5210848.gif

HOWEVER, my mom was awake & when they announced gaga she was like, "lol, they're going to have ga-ga tribute the sound of music, what a joke" 

The first minute was just silence & then she was like, "holy crap, I'm actually blown away" and then midway she was calling my sister down to come see--she didn't come. e5210848.gif

But yeah, 1+ new fan. 

HBU?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

g0xj7heordnkp3z4uszr.gif

Omg what happened during this gif :air:

I'm sure my parents didn't watch it and Gaga actually got a negative review on the biggest online news source here :air: So they might just assume it was bad if it ends up in a paper somewhere. But they'd be impressed if they actually saw it, that I do know :nick:

xoxo cupcakke

Omg what happened during this gif :air:

I'm sure my parents didn't watch it and Gaga actually got a negative review on the biggest online news source here :air: So they might just assume it was bad if it ends up in a paper somewhere. But they'd be impressed if they actually saw it, that I do know :nick:

What mess of a news source could write a negative review of her performance. Do I need to round up the squad and teach em a lesson :excuseme:

Didymus

What mess of a news source could write a negative review of her performance. Do I need to round up the squad and teach em a lesson :excuseme:

It was baffling :air:

The whole argument was that she didn't deliver a "show" like we're used to. Obviously they were expecting some huge spectacle, but it was crazy, I mean they didn't even MENTION her vocals :rip:

Doncho

My parents were sleeping when she appeared. But I showed the performance to my mom and she said Gaga has a great voice. My dad joked about her age, as usual. And my brother had fun with all the memes  :toofloppy:

I m still blown away. What a great day to be a Monster :)

My mom said that if people had doubts before, this cemented her as a legend, that nobody else could have sung it like that and compared it to Katy's Super Bowl (saying that she got overshadowed by her own dancers in shark costumes) :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

gagzus

my parents love my "obsession" with her and appreciate it, but my grandmother praises her voice all the time... it's normally shortly followed by her insulting her looks mind but nevermind lol

Archived