Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey to ditch BRIT Awards because of Taylor Swift

Pop

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Well it's like that with the Grammys. They can't really recognize all the good albums and songs even if they wanted to and they're not even trying that hard... :flop: Popularity is a factor there too, probably that's why Lana wasn't nominated, Ultraviolence is not really her peak.  I'm sure she'll have more chances to win with her next projects.

Lana is more widely known now then she ever was before though. She is continuing to gain exposure and she is no longer new. She is an established artist.

Redstreak
Yet again you form your opinions based on other people's. Be your own person, not a sheep. :rip:
you seem to have a hard time grasping that people use outside evidence to uphold their opinion. That's how arguments work. Are all the people who use evidence to strengthen a scientific opinion or theory just being sheep?
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

JusKeepBreathin

I wouldn't go either. Sometimes these awards tell their nominees who is going to win so they can be there. Usually the awards not to many people know of. But in this case Lana is right not to go. Its Taylors year.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

artRaver

Lana has written like 3 or 4 songs that mention "Daddy" the rest of her songs are completly different, while i can say the same about Taylor and stereotype her work "All Taylor songs are about her sh*tty 10min relationship break-ups" while you and i both know its isn't true, so stop spreading bullsh*t around this thread. Thank You

BksKpqf.gif

Okay, but..  :fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AjdiGL9lQs

I'm not picking sides cause I personally don't care enough, but let's not pretend that majority of her songs say daddy in them. Not saying it's a problem tho!

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Blue Jeans

I'm not picking sides cause I personally don't care enough, but let's not pretend that majority of her songs say daddy in them. Not saying it's a problem tho!

I was obviously talking about Officialy released work.

Most of the songs in this video are demos and unreleased stuff.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Praying for her daddy issues. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived