Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My ELLE magazine photoshoot (2009) recolor!

ARTFROOT

Featured Posts

Haroon

I think it's beautiful :worship: The way you kinda changed up her eye make up and gave her winged eyeliner is my favourite small detail :flutter:

There's a bit near the right arm (our right) on the blazer where the blue comes out of the outline though :huh:

I think it's beautiful :worship: The way you kinda changed up her eye make up and gave her winged eyeliner is my favourite small detail :flutter:

Thank you! I spent most of the time on the eye makeup!

There's a bit near the right arm (our right) on the blazer where the blue comes out of the outline though :huh:

Whoops!  :toofloppy: Thank you for letting me know!

FIXED IT.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

It's amazing :flutter: Good job tbh

OgS2Gkk.gif

TIP: Don't use TinyPic since it takes you to the user gallery or w/e and takes forever to load. Imgur or Minus is better because it just links it straight to the image :sara:

gagzus

it's good.

my only critiques are; the feathering of the colour is off-putting, her skin and hair colour aren't actual skin or hair colours & the thing attached to the jacket is actually lilac coloured. but well done on trying to do this still  :yes:  :yes:

it's good.

my only critiques are; the feathering of the colour is off-putting, her skin and hair colour aren't actual skin or hair colours & the thing attached to the jacket is actually lilac coloured. but well done on trying to do this still  :yes:  :yes:

I actually didn'rt wanted to replicate the original colors! :)

Archived