Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Songs by other artists which could be Gagas song?

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

It was a joke :rip:

I don't think she would because she says she doesn't want attention and fame (lies).

May i remind you she wrote an album called "The Fame"

"Fame, doing it for the fame, cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous"

R2UijeK.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

VOLANTIS

- Pretty Hurts

- Boom Clap (Applause-esque)

- Baby Don't Lie

- Any Bon Jovi song

- Britney Spears - Circus

- Mariah Carey - I didnt mean to turn you on

- P!nk - Try

- Eminem feat. Rih - Monster

:usrs:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Blue Jeans

- Pretty Hurts

- Boom Clap (Applause-esque)

- Baby Don't Lie

- Any Bon Jovi song

- Britney Spears - Circus

- Mariah Carey - I didnt mean to turn you on

- P!nk - Try

- Eminem feat. Rih - Monster

:usrs:

None of these songs except "Circus" sound like Gaga songs

wgnPUyc.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

COLONiCPRiNXESS

May i remind you she wrote an album called "The Fame"

"Fame, doing it for the fame, cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous"

R2UijeK.gif

The album isn't about becoming or being famous. She's always said it's about feeling famous. That's why it's called "The Fame" and not "Fame". Plus, she wouldn't ever say...

Now I've got a confession

When I was young I wanted attention

And I promised myself that I’d do anything

Anything at all for them to notice me

If that was Gaga's song she'd get dragged for admitting to being an "attention-seeker" and "fame-hungry", and again going back on what she has said about not wanting to be famous and have attention and that she felt like she'd made it when she was living in an apartment in New York and doing gigs there. (lies)

R2UijeK.gif

monsterdreams

Don't hate but Hot Stuff by Donna Summer

I can really see her singing it

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

COLONiCPRiNXESS

None of these songs except "Circus" sound like Gaga songs

wgnPUyc.gif

Agreed, and it'd even be a bit unusual if Gaga did Circus.

wgnPUyc.gif

Don't hate but Hot Stuff by Donna Summer

I can really see her singing it

I agree

OgS2Gkk.gif

Blue Jeans

The album isn't about becoming or being famous. She's always said it's about feeling famous. That's why it's called "The Fame" and not "Fame". Plus, she wouldn't ever say...

If that was Gaga's song she'd get dragged for admitting to being an "attention-seeker" and "fame-hungry", and again going back on what she has said about not wanting to be famous and have attention and that she felt like she'd made it when she was living in an apartment in New York and doing gigs there. (lies)

R2UijeK.gif

She would sing it, because it would be a statement about Fame and most popstars, The Fame (the song) is basically "When I grow Up" Lyrically speaking

R2UijeK.gif

Don't use my iconic gif against me boo boo kitty

EIgETaM.gif

COLONiCPRiNXESS

She would sing it, because it would be a statement about Fame and most popstars, The Fame (the song) is basically "When I grow Up" Lyrically speaking

R2UijeK.gif

Don't use my iconic gif against me boo boo kitty

EIgETaM.gif

When I Grow Up is from a first person perspective whilst The Fame is clearly speaking about society as a whole, boo boo kitty.

EIgETaM.gif

Blue Jeans

When I Grow Up is from a first person perspective whilst The Fame is clearly speaking about society as a whole, boo boo kitty.

EIgETaM.gif

"Don't ask me how or why, but I'm gonna make it happen this time, my teenage dream tonight yeah i'm gonna make it happen this time.. Fame"

The song meaning and message is still the same even if both songs were always sung in the first person and if people dont drag her for living for the applause, they won't drag her for saying "i live for the fame" instead of "we live for the fame" Boo boo kitty.

EIgETaM.gif

COLONiCPRiNXESS

"Don't ask me how or why, but I'm gonna make it happen this time, my teenage dream tonight yeah i'm gonna make it happen this time.. Fame"

The song meaning and message is still the same even if both songs were always sung in the first person and if people dont drag her for living for the applause, they won't drag her for saying "i live for the fame" instead of "we live for the fame" Boo boo kitty.

EIgETaM.gif

Gonna have to agree to disagree with you, boo boo kitty.

EIgETaM.gif

Fernster7

I'd love a studio version of 'Viva La Vida '

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Duella Dvil

I'd love to hear her on a Sia Track

Burn The Pages, Elastic Heart, and Clap Your Hands

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Cody Draco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0K46C82v9o

Could of been a song on The Fame, rumour has it she ghost wrote the song.

I wish this was Gaga's song. It's flawless. :giveup:

Archived