💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still can't believe that Jewels & Drugs is on ARTPOP.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I hated it at first, but come to really appreciate it. It is so fun to listen to.

This imo

Bradley

Well Gaga put a few different types of songs on the album :shrug: That being said, it is one of the ones I skip, along with Dope and Fashion! and Sexxx Dreams and Donatella :yes:

omg Haroon, Sexxx Dreams? really?

your brother has a terrible taste  :giggle:

LOL! I'm not a fan of the vocals but the instrumental is fcking dope and I think my brother liked the song because of the instrumental too.

I like Jewels N' Drugs, and I love Twista, if Gaga ever does anymore rap, I want her to do something with Twista. Twista and Gaga seem like they have good chemistry together, they make a good team

The Child

I love it, I hated the Swinefest version tbh.

My sister was actually shocked that Gaga sounded great with rappers, Gaga do anything genres and it will suit her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

xoxo cupcakke

It's a fun song to listen and dance to. That was one of the points of ARTPOP. Gaga, in addition to putting the art back into pop :derpga:, made an album to have fun and dance to. That's what the ARTrave was about; to just dance the night away. Same goes for Donatella. That song is so campy I can't handle it at times but it is not meant to be taken seriously. Neither is Jewels N Drugs

Interlude

Jewels N' Drugs has such a sick production! artRAVE helped me really appreciate it, I prefer that version over the original but it's still amazing. I wouldn't take it off

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived