I'm so happy for the exposure Gaga will get @ The Oscars tomorrow

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

it would obviously slay after an oscar performance  :pawsup:

For us the fans yes, but imagine the media dragging ha...

Fiona Apple

For us the fans yes, but imagine the media dragging ha...

I don't think that would happen.Media adore her right now

TraeumereiLPB

THE GIF :air:

I hate spiders, but this gif is just amazing :lmao:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Pain of fame1

I don't think that would happen.Media adore her right now

I honstly think that's not the case of all the media. Its true that concerning her personal live and talent, she has been geting really dope reviews, but there are still people dragging her popularity and chart peroformances.

This, I didnt know they were that big tho! She HAS to perform TIHTY! That would be perfect  :pawsup: And then 7 days later the documentary will come and everybody will know the song :worship:  What i'm not sure about is the itunes release. It would be great if it does good, but if it flops...it'd seem like we're back in 2013

What is tihty?

Fiona Apple

I honstly think that's not the case of all the media. Its true that concerning her personal live and talent, she has been geting really dope reviews, but there are still people dragging her popularity and chart peroformances.

So? The song would smash after an oscar performance anyway+ people are loving her again.. And they have (kinda) stopped dragging her because Cheek to cheek did great

I'm even more happy that's so many directors and actors and just this most important A-list is going to see her shine. This is like really really great and important cause it may open many doors for her...

I love the irony of everyone getting so excited for a performance that wouldn't of happened if she hadn't done Cheek to Cheek. The album so many "fans" hated, didn't want, attacked her for and didn't support :yes: 

I love the irony of everyone getting so excited for a performance that wouldn't of happened if she hadn't done Cheek to Cheek. The album so many "fans" hated, didn't want, attacked her for and didn't support :yes:

he_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r

Archived