💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm so happy for the exposure Gaga will get @ The Oscars tomorrow

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

The Oscars will have access to over 1 billion people worldwide in over 200 countries! 

There are so many people watching it no matter where they live for example I'm in Europe and every year my mother stays whole night to watch the Oscars because they are broadcasting the show to so many locations.

This year my mom and sister will watch the Red Carpet and Main Show and I will watch with them and they will see Gaga just imagine how many people that will watch the Oscars will watch Gaga's performance :legend:

2015 Truly is going to be great for Gaga :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Oscars are a huge step for her career. But I wish the performance will be great so that everybody will appriciate her

HighwayGuy

She is gradually getting the GP back one step at a time, just like Beyonce's pre-BEYONCE era  :whip:

I don't think she's going to go back to super crazy outfits next era now, it's kind of getting people on your side pretending to be normal and then once they become your friend you become super crazy again so you leave them 

TraeumereiLPB

I can't watch it because I have work on monday morning. I feel like burying myself.

phirpJ.gif

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Pain of fame1

Oscars are a huge step for her career. But I wish the performance will be great so that everybody will appriciate her

This, I didnt know they were that big tho! She HAS to perform TIHTY! That would be perfect  :pawsup: And then 7 days later the documentary will come and everybody will know the song :worship:  What i'm not sure about is the itunes release. It would be great if it does good, but if it flops...it'd seem like we're back in 2013

Fiona Apple

This, I didnt know they were that big tho! She HAS to perform TIHTY! That would be perfect  :pawsup: And then 7 days later the documentary will come and everybody will know the song :worship:  What i'm not sure about is the itunes release. It would be great if it does good, but if it flops...it'd seem like we're back in 2013

it would obviously slay after an oscar performance  :pawsup:

Archived