Would you be here for this?

KingOfSpain

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which version is better?

• Original Born This Way music video
    • The one including the unseen footage

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

Remember BTW music video unseen footage?

I've just watched this fanmade version and I think it's amazing even though it's a bit messy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EJKd1lwcAY&feature=iv&src_vid=_MSZU0w60GQ&annotation_id=annotation_204023

Wasting these visuals was tumblr_niuiz34nlf1qzqwzso1_500.gif imo

Discuss GGD   :whip:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

JazzGa

I LOOOOOOVED the rainbow kaliedoscope extra Nick Knight footage. I thought that was going to be the second BTW vid she hinted at. It was my FB cover picture for a long time. I can see why they didn't include it in the original video, the super bright rainbow colors don't really match the rest of the video which is in kind of gold tones and desaturated colors.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I had never seen this before :shocked:

I agree that most of the video should stay as it is but maybe adding some of those visuals would have been :legend:

underneath the pine

blacklistedd

I think the original Born This Way video is one of her best music videos. On one hand I can see why some people don't like it but aesthetically its right up my alley. Its dark, I loved the choreography, I loved the styling, and even though it was a bit much thematically I liked the whole sci-fi aspect and thought it was cool. I like the unused footage as well with the kaleidoscope silhouettes dancing but I mean it makes no difference to me that they didn't use them.

I had never seen this before :shocked:

I agree that most of the video should stay as it is but maybe adding some of those visuals would have been :legend:

Archived