💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebuzz STANNING for Gaga

itsdominik

Featured Posts

vertigostick

This "Queen" label is so ridiculous.

Madonna holds on to it in (remember that song with Nicky Minaj going "There's only one Queen and it's Madonna"?), proving how fake she is with her "I only live for love and compassion" bull****...

If that was the case you wouldn't act like a bitter old mess feeling threatened by other artists.

It's really a sad state. And some of her ageing gay stans are exactly the same. Awful.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slayyy :pawsup:

But what is the Bubbling Under chart? I don't get Wiki's explanation :toofloppy:

songs that charts above BB Hot 100, she peaked at #108

omg guy got draged left and right so hard  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Omg that medoner fan is being educated left and right

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

InsideOutright

Applause did terrible on Adult Contemporary radio, though. Many AC stations didn't even get the song to begin with, which is sad considering most of the BTW singles did well but the only one with any radio longevity is TEOG. I never heard Applause play in any public places (stores, restaurants, sports games) either. :shrug:

But anyway, SLAY Celebuzz! :legend:

"lardy gaGO" stay pressed! :toofloppy:

barcodemonster

Applause did terrible on Adult Contemporary radio, though. Many AC stations didn't even get the song to begin with, which is sad considering most of the BTW singles did well but the only one with any radio longevity is TEOG. I never heard Applause play in any public places (stores, restaurants, sports games) either. :shrug:

But anyway, SLAY Celebuzz! :legend:

"lardy gaGO" stay pressed! :toofloppy:

applause is a sporting event staple along with roar :rip: I've heard it at hockey and baseball games
scan my barcode

Archived