band

Fifth Harmony

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

GagaStefi

fifth-harmony-sledgehammer.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Fifth Harmony are an all-female contemporary R&B vocal group who formed in 2012 while competing on the second season of Fox's The X Factor. Featured in Fifth Harmony are vocalists Camila Cabello, Normani Kordei Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Allyson Brooke Hernandez, and Dinah Jane Hansen. Originally, the members of the band entered The X Factor competition individually as solo artists and were then placed together by judge Simon Cowell to compete in the "groups" category. Ultimately, Fifth Harmony finished in third place behind Carly Rose Sonenclar and first-place winner Tate Stevens. After The X Factor, Fifth Harmony signed to Epic Records in the U.S. and Cowell's Syco Records in Britain. The group's debut EPs, Better Together and the Spanish-language Juntos, appeared in 2013. In 2015 Fifth Harmony released their debut full-length studio album, Reflection, which included the singles "Bo$$," "Sledgehammer," and "Worth It." ~ Matt Collar, Rovi

Twitter:Ā @fifthharmony

Facebook:Ā www.facebook.com/173362709468415

Discography:Ā 

Better Together - EP

Ā 

Ā 

Fifth-Harmony-Better-Together-2013-1200x

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/better-together-ep/id701119756
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Better-Together-Ep-Fifth-Harmony/dp/B00F4385Y6/ref=pd_sim_m_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0RNC9TTAEV2G5TWEBSCR

Ā 

Reflection:

fifth-harmony-reflection-cover.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/reflection-deluxe/id909767577

Amazon :Ā http://www.amazon.com/Reflection-Deluxe-Edition-Fifth-Harmony/dp/B00N1W3STY/ref=pd_sim_m_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=07G9KJCCGM03KAZH09GY

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
PoshLife

YOU AIN'T GOING NOOOOOOWHERE

PopReaper introduced me to Fifth Harmony last night, and now I want this thread to be a thing so I can learn more about them and find fellow fans here on GGD :party:

• 2 months later...
PoshLife

Bump... Going Nowhere or Everlasting Love for the next single pleaseĀ :Jase:

Going Nowhere is such a good song! I'd love to see a video for it.

PopReaper

Bump... Going Nowhere or Everlasting Love for the next single pleaseĀ :Jase:

^This :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

boobtank

Going Nowhere is such a good song! I'd love to see a video for it.

It would do well on the charts I think tbhĀ :whitney:

• 10 months later...
RockySayTalk

Ok so there is a fan thread for the girls already (even if it's kinda abandoned :green:)

Anyway, a snippet for their next single has been used in a commercial and IT SOUNDS SO GOOD

Ā 

Ā 

can anyone help me figure out the lyrics of the first verse?

That's my girl

You'veĀ been working so damn hard you've got that head on all alone

Got yourself this flawless body aching now from head to toe

it doesn't really make sense to meĀ :toofunny:

2NE1LG
On 5/8/2016 at 7:05 PM, RockySayTalk said:

Ok so there is a fan thread for the girls already (even if it's kinda abandoned :green:)

Anyway, a snippet for their next single has been used in a commercial and IT SOUNDS SO GOOD

Ā 

Ā 

can anyone help me figure out the lyrics of the first verse?

That's my girl

You'veĀ been working so damn hard you've got that head on all alone

Got yourself this flawless body aching now from head to toe

it doesn't really make sense to meĀ :toofunny:

That's what I here too, except I hear "head on overload" and "aching out" instead of "now"

There's also this 2 second snippet from the set of the music video

Ā 

RockySayTalk
1 hour ago, 2NE1LG said:

That's what I here too, except I hear "head on overload" and "aching out" instead of "now"

There's also this 2 second snippet from the set of the music video

Ā 

Ahh that would make more sense, can't wait till we actually hear the song in full HQ!Ā 

The girls have been doing great, top five officially on Hot 100, topping the Rhythmic AirPlay, can't wait for the album to drop

apparently TMG might not be the US single, there's talk of All In My Head (Flex) ft. Fetty Wap being sent to radio in June.

hopefully they know what they're doing... A dual release wouldn't be great IMO, hopefully they stick with just TMG and the other songs can go after. I mean, if they've already secured an Olympics ad...

2NE1LG
On 5/10/2016 at 5:12 PM, RockySayTalk said:

Ahh that would make more sense, can't wait till we actually hear the song in full HQ!Ā 

The girls have been doing great, top five officially on Hot 100, topping the Rhythmic AirPlay, can't wait for the album to drop

apparently TMG might not be the US single, there's talk of All In My Head (Flex) ft. Fetty Wap being sent to radio in June.

hopefully they know what they're doing... A dual release wouldn't be great IMO, hopefully they stick with just TMG and the other songs can go after. I mean, if they've already secured an Olympics ad...

Exactly. Epic shouldn't bite off more than they can chew. I'd rather one single be successful than have two average performing singles.Ā 

Omg I can't wait for 7/27 tho! I keep playing WFH, The Life, and WOM over and over, and TMG sounds so good too. So glad their management got it right this time around.

RockySayTalk
1 hour ago, 2NE1LG said:

Exactly. Epic shouldn't bite off more than they can chew. I'd rather one single be successful than have two average performing singles.Ā 

Omg I can't wait for 7/27 tho! I keep playing WFH, The Life, and WOM over and over, and TMG sounds so good too. So glad their management got it right this time around.

Apple Music exclusive streams the album Friday! Can't wait! EDIT: apparently it isn't being streamed on AM a week before anymore!

also they've been spotted on set for theĀ AIMH video, swimsuits on the beach apparently. Sounds like summer to meĀ :D

but what single is next... Who knows at this point...

Archived