Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga Crave Success Again?

The Professor

Featured Posts

The Professor

As much as Gaga loves to tell us she does whatever her heart feels right, creative freedom, music not the bling etc. I think she's trying to reboot her career and climb back up to the top.

Point 1: She loves being the "it" girl.

In Cake like Lady Gaga she's bragging like hell about her twitter followers, money, fame etc. Fame perfume launch she turned into total b---hga, acting like she's better than all over her interviewers, coming in in a carriage etc.

Point 2: A Tony Jazz album was the perfect platform to fix her reputation

No.1, critical acclaim, grammy winning, a perfect blank slate and launch for GP love again. It asserted her talent and was a 'safe place' where she couldn't be harmed by Katy, Beyonce, Rih or anybody. Its was a safe-bet genre without much competition. "Make sure you get the picture with the grammy" :rip:

Point 3: She's being careful about her appearance

Remember her ugly days of BTW? She could do whatever she goddamn wanted. Recently tho she's ditched the crazy costumes and gone for pure glamour and s-x appeal, and the press is living for it. 

Point 4: RedOne

Anyone else think its too coincidental both BTW and ARTPOP underperformed according to the GP and gaga goes back to her Fame/TFM producer? She knows RedOne = Hits. And she knows the first thing she needs is a smash. 

I believe Gaga still has that "intuition" about pop culture. She gets exactly where she stands and knows exactly what she needs to do. Thoughts?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and it's natural. She knows she's more talented than other popstars and she wants people to see that and appreciate.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Vernier

every artist does

This. I mean wth doesn't want to be successful at what they do? :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

monsterdreams

Of course she does, not that she don't have it right now tbh

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

rivingtonrebels

She better want success!!! It's hard to stan for her if she's just going  hide away with Taylor all the time and only come out to sing tributes to other artists or jazz standards.  I wanna see her come back with original material and be GAGA again.

The Professor

This. I mean wth doesn't want to be successful at what they do? :air:

But i mean be on top. Release GP friendly material that climbs to #1, not just release Venus like songs which simmer at below the hot 300

Archived