Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga be the biggest pop star in the world again?

ARTUNiCORN

Featured Posts

ARTPOP made me kinda lose faith in her. I think the worst part was that she worked on the album for 2 and a half years and couldn't even write 1 smash instead we got try hard songs like Jewels 'n Drugs and Donatella. I hope she makes a comeback though. 

First things first y'all need to STOP with the Donatella hate this songs SLAY, and stop with the ARTPOP bashing. 

And Applause was a huge hit, same with Do What U Want, move on. And this is not because she underperformed with one album that she won't be able to comeback

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Katy/Rihanna/Beyonce/Taylor (and Madonna with tour gross) are the ones that come to my mind. Not sure who's the biggest. 

Imo Gaga is way bigger than Rihanna and Beyonce lol

ARTPOP made me kinda lose faith in her. I think the worst part was that she worked on the album for 2 and a half years and couldn't even write 1 smash instead we got try hard songs like Jewels 'n Drugs and Donatella. I hope she makes a comeback though. 

Applause was a massive hit.And Do What U Want could easily be a #1 with good promo

shaneybaby

I don't think that there is a "biggest" its all subjective and depends how you define the word. Is it based on album sales, or tour sales, or who has longevity, or who has the most fans, or who has the most awards. You can't really define it so easily

I definitely think Gaga is on a really great track right now again though. Things all seem to be aligning for her. 

Guess you missed Applause then...  :shrug:

Nah, I lost a lot of faith in her with ARTPOP, not that I don't like the album but she was painting it out to be her big comeback so she probably doesn't have a much of an ear for hits as I thought, but you never know :shrug:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

monsterdreams

She'll never be able to sustain that for more than a year or two but she has a long and successful career ahead so yeah

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Haroon

Maybe :shrug: It goes back and forth so I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's "on top" again if the music is what majority are loving at that particular time :yes:

I think so, she's both the most talented and the most interesting artist out there, there's literally no reason for her not to be the biggest on planet again

Pain of fame1

Katy/Rihanna/Beyonce/Taylor (and Madonna with tour gross) are the ones that come to my mind. Not sure who's the biggest.

gaga has sold 160M records WW, i think only madonna beats her. take those names out

ryhanna

Doubt she'll ever reach the heights of The Fame Monster again, but I see no reason she couldn't have more big, popular albums in the future. 

Jesse Pinkman

No, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Her peak was arguably the biggest in pop music history.

It's science, bitch

Pain of fame1

I think so, she's both the most talented and the most interesting artist out there, there's literally no reason for her not to be the biggest on planet again

Archived