Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HuffingtonP: Gaga was the biggest pop star in the world What happened?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Caesium

I honestly believe if Gaga wanted to release another Poker Face, she could. But she's proved she can be successful and can have hits, so why should she have to prove herself over and over again? She's moving away from chartier stuff now and doing stuff that she's more interested in, which the public might not be into that much, but it's her career and she can do what she wants with it. I'd rather have an album full of some of the best, most experimental music she's ever made than another "The Fame", honestly.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

They're too completely different jobs.

She's still making more money than them, and has more impact than this mess or any other messy, bias writer EVER will on pop culture. :wtfga:

Gaga having every writer pressed to a T

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Americano

Sadly I agree with a lot of this article. 

ARTPOP was a disaster and she looked ugly for most of 2014. Sucks.

But if you're hopping on the "she's over" bandwagon, you must not have been around for long.

Fans from 2008 (like myself) know she was written off from day one as a one-hit-wonder. Then she was written off when Alejandro didn't go #1 on pop. Then she was written off when Judas flopped. Then she was written off when Applause was overshadowed by Roar. And now she's over because her engagement wasn't big enough news.

bionic

She's still making more money than them, and has more impact than this mess or any other messy, bias writer EVER will on pop culture. :wtfga:

Gaga having every writer pressed to a T

A nurse earns less than a football player, does that mean they can't say that the footballer has lost form?

I'm not saying that the writer isn't messy but of all the reasons to come for them...

buy bionic

TimisaMonster

One persons opinion doesn't create facts or change my views...that's all :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TEANUS

2015:

GRAMMY red-carpet buzz

GRAMMY win

C2C goes gold

C2C tour sells out, multiple dates added

Engagement makes international headlines, blows past 3m+ likes on FB

Invited to perform at the Oscar's.

What happened?

This. There's at least 3 of these things Katy has yet, and may not ever do :usrs:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Now, her off-brand engagement to Taylor Kinney (he proposed with a heart-shaped ring on Valentine's day!) is barely news. She’s duetting with Tony Bennett and it’s unclear who is benefitting more from the collaboration. What happened?

Google News strongly disagree with 150+ articles about the engagement.

The Grammy also disagree.

/thread

k. bye.

Redstreak

That was actually a really good article

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Born Brave

ARTPOP was a disaster and she looked ugly for most of 2014. Sucks.

But if you're hopping on the "she's over" bandwagon, you must not have been around for long.

Fans from 2008 (like myself) know she was written off from day one as a one-hit-wonder. Then she was written off when Alejandro didn't go #1 on pop. Then she was written off when Judas flopped. Then she was written off when Applause was overshadowed by Roar. And now she's over because her engagement wasn't big enough news.

I dont agree with the fact that shes over but I do agree that shes not as big as she used to be- she stopped writing music about things that people could relate to and started writing music for herself. 

Cody Draco

And meanwhile, Gaga makes more money in one night during a tour then they will make in 5 years :toofunny:

What does money have to do with having an opinion? Your materialistic attitude disgusts me. :wtf:

You know someone is over when you have to write an article to try to convince people that they are over. :toofloppy:

yASSsss

F**k this s**t...Hatin' on Gaga is so 2013 f******s,,get over it already :bye:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived