💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I really feel that if the DWUW video got released...

JoeMo

Featured Posts

Reaching. The only problem here was the mini blackout she had. Like 6 months? Without a video

Just a remix with Xtina. And a "surprise" video

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

I think it would have been a HUGE contrast with C2C era, and it would have been the highlight of Gaga's ability to transform. 

or maybe it just would have killed her carreer.  :koons:

Pain of fame1

If she had real management like she has now and released the video and promoted this song properly, it would have been one of her biggest hits ever.

The biggest missed opportunity of her career. I hope she NEVER drops the ball like this again. She simply... gave up. 

I agree. DWUW was FRESH, NEW FOR GAGA, RADIO FRIEDLY AND SOOO GOOD. 

I think it would have been a HUGE contrast with C2C era, and it would have been the highlight of Gaga's ability to transform. 

I agree. DWUW was FRESH, NEW FOR GAGA, RADIO FRIEDLY AND SOOO GOOD.  (I'm not saying THAT the actual video should have been released. That was a mess that would have killed her career. She should have filmed a beautiful simple video

Alfonso

Even thought I would love that the DWUW video gets released, I think that releasing it now/or during CTC could have make all the CTC cleaning :fan: effect to the trash, or all could have been combined and would have saved the ARTPOP era and her career :emma:

The video would've got views, but not good publicity. I think CTC might've been harmed by a video like that.

Possibly :yes: Or it could've gone the total other way and closed doors :omg: It sucks that we'll never know but maybe that's a blessing in disguise :shrug:
So.. we will never know, maybe she releases it in a special career anniversary, a movie or a dvd collection

Judas Oyster

I would have another DWUW video. It that was the case I would agree on everything you said.

The actual video isn't plain controversial, it looks too cheap to be true, with that amazing song.

There's a difference between plain controversy with good song and good video, than controversy just for the sake of it with a bad video :d Quality vs. quantity

The actual video wouldn't be a good thing, so I agree with the non-releasing of the video, but I disagree that they could have made another video and will never understand that. Perhaps she wanted but they didn't want to use more money because they already used it in the first DWUW video...? Or the DWUW song peak-moment went downhill too fast, idk.

Radio Ga Ga

the decision to collab with r kelly on that song was the first thing that ruined the song, because the video would have be an ad for rape, if it were some other rnb guy like usher, chris brown, or even kanye, the s-xy video would have generated controversy but not backlash

Noam Zioni

You all are too dramatic.. Saying gaga would loose her career if she releases a controversial video? Um... controversy is part of her!

I agree with you 100%

Archived