Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I really feel that if the DWUW video got released...

JoeMo

Featured Posts

..then ARTPOP wouldn't have been considered a "flop". Or as much of a "flop" as it allegedly was.

Seems like it would have been quite a controversial video. People love controversy. If Miley Cyrus can lick a sledge hammer and get all those hundreds of millions of views I'm pretty sure Gaga could have at least got over 300M+ views with DWUW.

The video would have boosted the song on the charts and I also feel the momentum from the DWUW video would have made G.U.Y. more of a success than it was. Everyone would have been like "omg what she gonna do next". And it could have easily opened doors for a fourth single/video. 

Or am I reaching?  :hor:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

If she had real management like she has now and released the video and promoted this song properly, it would have been one of her biggest hits ever.

The biggest missed opportunity of her career. I hope she NEVER drops the ball like this again. She simply... gave up. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TheOriginalOne

If the music video we got the snippets from would have been released, the C2C would have had a harder time redeeming Gaga to the public :emma:

But then again, any publicity is good publicity, right? :emma:

I'm pretty sure that video would have set some sort of record.

Haroon

Possibly :yes: Or it could've gone the total other way and closed doors :omg: It sucks that we'll never know but maybe that's a blessing in disguise :shrug:

I'm so happy the DWUW video wasn't released. Sure it would've gotten views--but for all the wrong reasons. I don't think gaga thought that even after all these years that there would still be R.Kelly backlash. Also the aesthetic of the video, which from the little we saw looked like a cheap ****o, gaga would have gotten attention for all the wrong reasons and it would have damaged her career moreso than not releasing it.

Sugarfall

The video would've got views, but not good publicity. I think CTC might've been harmed by a video like that.

Anaconda was HUGE on Youtube, but I wouldn't say that Nicki is having the most successful era ever...there's a big difference between views for something like Anaconda(/what DWUW was going to be) versus views for something like Bad Romance or Telephone.

DontDoubtDavid

I think that video would have been the last nail on her coffin. It was to controversial, especially that people are becoming more aware of rape. Gaga's doing a great job getting back into the public eye, so she needs to be careful what she puts out there.

If the music video we got the snippets from would have been released, the C2C would have had a harder time redeeming Gaga to the public :emma:

But then again, any publicity is good publicity, right? :emma:

I'm pretty sure that video would have set some sort of record.

After the ARTPOP backlash her image was basically in the toilet if this video had been released she would have been flushed away. C2C could never have saved her and doors would have been closed for good.

FRANK1991
Haroon, on 19 Feb 2015 - 10:27, said:

Possibly :yes: Or it could've gone the total other way and closed doors :omg: It sucks that we'll never know but maybe that's a blessing in disguise :shrug:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived