💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Petition For Gaga to Collaborate with Grace Jones on Change.org

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

Interlude

I don't really think it's good to work with someone who's trashed you no matter how much you looked up to them but they have a more recent pic together so it might be a "You copy me but I respect you" type thing

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

aaronyoji

i dont think grace every trashed gaga, plus if they had any beef then consider it squashed, they where hanging out at the phillip treacy show back in 2012. there's a picture of them together. 

I don't really think it's good to work with someone who's trashed you no matter how much you looked up to them but they have a more recent pic together so it might be a "You copy me but I respect you" type thing

not really, but people petition for all kinds of things, and i really feel like this is destined lol

Interlude

i dont think grace every trashed gaga, plus if they had any beef then consider it squashed, they where hanging out at the phillip treacy show back in 2012. there's a picture of them together. 

not really, but people petition for all kinds of things, and i really feel like this is destined lol

I'll admit they'd have a great visuals and vocals together -signed-

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived