💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea leaves twitter after controversy around unflattering pic

Nino

Featured Posts

Her ass looks absolutely fine, though I can respect the move. I'd hate to see people talk **** about my every little imperfection day in, day out. I'd probably let my management run my account also.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Why are people blaming her for not wanting to put up with bad behaviour on the internet? This is so typical of gay men

Because some people live for the drama. They can't imagine doing something sensible, that doesn't involve some hysterical meltdown for weeks and months.

SissyFromSpace

Thank God. No more cringeworthy responses to cultural appropriation and Papa Johns complaints

She hasn't discussed any of that BS in months except the recent Papa Johns **** from a week ago

fume.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

She has cellulite????????

CONFIRMED: SHE'S HUMAN!!! :udidnt:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

codymonster

Don't even start. Iggy wants to make "black" music then she needs to tackle the real issues instead of what location of Pollo Tropical she's eating at or modeling for Forever 21

This might be the stupidest post I've read in a while. She doesn't have to do anything. She can create whatever the **** she wants to create. Just like any colored person should be aloud to create whatever music they want to create.

If anyone is being racist, it's you, since you are saying she NEEDS to act a certain way because of her color, which she can't control. Ridiculous :smh:

I really enjoy and agree with most of your posts, including this one. Keep letting the light in Fisherman.

Your efforts don't go unnoticed.

16kcltg.gif

omg thanks a lot Cody, I've never been appreciated like this b4 ndUlFbQ.jpg

OMFG HUNTY UR SO FUNNEY THIS WAS SOOO ORIGINAL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SLAY HA  DRAG HER OMF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHADY HAHAHAHAHHAHA GAGAGAGAGA X]]]]] LOLOL,MN XDDDDDDDDDDD

who's that in your avi? :giveup:

Electric Phire

She looks fine. You gotta realize that the media is always looking for a way to bring others down so people will watch and feel better. No one is flawless. I'll miss Iggy on twitter. It was fun reading her tweets and having that personal touch.

Cody Draco

omg thanks a lot Cody, I've never been appreciated like this b4 ndUlFbQ.jpg

You see the Teen behind the Cream?

Not many people seem to care enought to look behind my pretense. Thank you.

ndUlFbQ.jpg

Archived