I pay they no mind whenever they speak

What they make a year, I can make in a week"

Why write lyrics like this if you do really care what people say

That just screams phoney

C'mob same goes for Gaga song. :smh:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cellulite is perfectly healthy and can happen when you're in good shape though.

Cellulite has nothing to do with being in shape even skinny people can get it.  Especially if you're a woman.  :smh:

It's not a good look.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Gianni Versace

She shouldnt be a celebrity then if shes gonna act childish and get off twitter when they post an unflattering photo of her

You think nicki cares when she has unflattering pics of herself on twitter ???

No!! Cause thats rule #1 too be a bad b---h

Dont give a f*ck what peasants are saying :classy:

this,i agree.

& that's why she'll never B glamour.

GagaMyBlood95

That's perfectly normal tbh, celebrities are people too... But she needs to accept her new life style in a more mature way tbh

Haroon

If she's happier away from Twitter then so be it :shrug: I'm just surprised that it took her so long to do so because I'd assumed she'd learned to ignore that stuff completely after being famous for over a year now :omg:

I don't think she'd leave Twitter all because of one picture, I think she'd just had enough of the pettiness and negativity. Just because you're not affected by the words surrounding you, doesn't mean you want to be stuck there having to listen to them all the time :huh:

Paper Gangsta

She shouldnt be a celebrity then if shes gonna act childish and get off twitter when they post an unflattering photo of her

Whats wrong in her leaving social media ? So it would be better to attack everyone around like certain twitter girl does?

The internet, specifically the constant barrage of mean comments which are seemingly everywhere does become exhausting so I can understand this. She does look quite in shape. And apparently the bit of cellulite is very normal :shrug:

It's too bad women's bodies existing as they are naturally, are so constantly shamed. :noparty:

lindongardon

OMFG HUNTY UR SO FUNNEY THIS WAS SOOO ORIGINAL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SLAY HA DRAG HER OMF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHADY HAHAHAHAHHAHA GAGAGAGAGA X]]]]] LOLOL,MN XDDDDDDDDDDD

:lmao:

lindongardon

Uhm, I'm not an Iggy fan but this post is stupid. :wtf:

Iggy is a human too, she can be hurt and react to it. :smh:

You don't have to like or support Iggy, like me, to know that the 'criticism' she's been receiving is just a classy way of saying: we have a right to hate this b---h.

Regardless of what she's doing as an artist she has become the go-to joke out of the bunch and it must be frustrating to keep seeing the same **** being made about you, and every single aspect of your life being turned into a joke. It's not just this cellulite photo story, it's all her looks, songs, feuds, and accusations that lead to what I believe is her just taking a break from all the nonsense being sent her way.

About a year ago people were belting Fancy at the top of their lungs and now she's perceived as bottom of the barrel material.

About a year ago people were belting Fancy at the top of their lungs and now she's perceived as bottom of the barrel material.

I don't like her much but this is so true

Why are people blaming her for not wanting to put up with bad behaviour on the internet? This is so typical of gay men

I'm not Iggy fan, but I think she gets too much hate, from other artists and from unknown people, and it should stop.

It can really **** your mind to see negativity and people writing **** about you and about your body.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived