Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams talks about Gaga

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

She could've just spoken about the engagement and let it go

like stop beating a dead horse, ARTPOP is so 2013.. we're in 2015 not that much of a pop flop if you can't stop talking about it hein?... and C2C did amazing for what it is and it just won a grammy

plus she performed at the Grammys, the Stevie Tribute and she's about to perform at the Oscars... her carreer is definitly over right ?

She's such a mess, her interviews shouldn't be allowed in here, she's the female version of Perez, just pure trash

LZs7zJL.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought what she said was sweet and honest. :air:

It's obvious she does like Gaga. And face it, Gaga's career HAS been in turmoil for the past few years so Wendy's just saying it like it is.

The Child

She's such a b---h, always making fun of people, what she says about Britney still shocks me tbh and she always act like she's some psychologist while she should take her own advices before giving them to other people who achieved more than her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Supersonic

90% of the people on here probably didn't know her and her floppy talk show before she started talking smack about Gaga. I thought a 120-year-old woman would know better than to ride off somebody else's hustle.

Haroon

I will never get over her ALWAYS getting the second name wrong :smh: And I was on her page until she began with the whole "Who bought Pop Flop?" or whatever :huh: Then it just became kinda immature and conniving :noparty:

I'm surprised she does "get" Gaga though, with the whole craziness on stage but then being traditional at heart and all :yes:

Robotboy

if i meet her i will have to punch her in the face :madge: or puncture her boobs.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

HighwayGuy

Slay ARTPOP still getting talked about a year later  :legend:

At least her decline in the pop world is iconic

Tropico

Gaga ain't even a TV star and she gets invited to the Oscars while as Wendy sits on her little chair bashing people more relevant than her. :Madge:

And in the last couple of months Gaga has managed to sell almost a million with a jazz album (who cares if her small audience didn't buy it), won a Grammy, performed at the Stevie wonder tribute, performed at The GRAMMYS, got invited to the Oscars to perform, embarked on a successful tour with a legend, got engaged and closed a worldwide arena tour... What's Wendy been doing? :shrug:

Oh and according to credible sources, ARTPOP sold well over 1 million and is dancing in the 2 million area (don't quote me). :zilla:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

dominicgaga

Oscar Performance, no 1 jazz album, grammy ...- yep shes over ...AGAIN

come on wendy, you plastic whatever, concentrate on not being as cheap as trash and don't even try to convince your audience with bull**** like this!

Archived