Wendy Williams talks about Gaga

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovernmentHookah

omg she's so funny  :haha:

This is random but can you please give me the name of the guy on your avatar?

She reads celeb news dramatically, its part of the show. Of course she doesnt actually think Lady Gagas career is over if shes well informed, she just say it for the "oohh"s and lols.

Omegahedron

She could've just spoken about the engagement and let it go

like stop beating a dead horse, ARTPOP is so 2013.. we're in 2015 not that much of a pop flop if you can't stop talking about it hein?... and C2C did amazing for what it is and it just won a grammy

plus she performed at the Grammys, the Stevie Tribute and she's about to perform at the Oscars... her carreer is definitly over right ?

She's such a mess, her interviews shouldn't be allowed in here, she's the female version of Perez, just pure trash

LZs7zJL.gif

Agree. She always seems to be posted here and she never has anything nice to say. Please don't give her the attention.

Pop Flop :awkney:

Wendy sis, call me back when your career is at least 1% as interesting as Gaga's, xoxo

Hw0Slii.gif

:applause:
Love Trumps Hate

djBuffoon

It's obvious she does like Gaga. And face it, Gaga's career HAS been in turmoil for the past few years so Wendy's just saying it like it is.

That's your definition of turmoil?

Cody Draco

I loved her entire segment on Khloe Kardashian vs Amber Rose, but this whole Gaga thing comes off as so contrived. :smh:

If Gaga's career was over, why do you talk about her 24/7? Come on Wendy. :smh:

MonsterMum

Gaga ain't even a TV star and she gets invited to the Oscars while as Wendy sits on her little chair bashing people more relevant than her. :madge:

And in the last couple of months Gaga has managed to sell almost a million with a jazz album (who cares if her small audience didn't buy it), won a Grammy, performed at the Stevie wonder tribute, performed at The GRAMMYS, got invited to the Oscars to perform, embarked on a successful tour with a legend, got engaged and closed a worldwide arena tour... What's Wendy been doing? :shrug:

Oh and according to credible sources, ARTPOP sold well over 1 million and is dancing in the 2 million area (don't quote me). :zilla:

She sat in her chair :derpga:

aquaprincess

I was watching. I can tell she likes gaga. I dont get why she needed to bring up the artflop thing after talking about the engagement tho. That annoyed me.

JazzGa

Yall know her show is in association with Star magazine, a huge tabloid, so she's basically just a tabloid IRL right? Her job is to shade celebs.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived