Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I Love Lady Gay Gay" Shirt Drawing

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I finally got my new drawing done.  Might go in and touch up some details, but this is pretty much it.  Pen on 22" x 30" Arches paper.  I also have a question if anyone could answer.  I'm considering to submit this piece for an art competition at my University, but I'm not sure if it would be legal to submit it.  Mainly because I'm sure the shirt is licensed and owned by some company.  What do you think?  Oh, and follow me on Instagram: "zach_klinner"! (shameless promo).  Thanks everyone!

10980749_10205986808218643_5938964278446

Sylvanas

I believe the common rule for art is that you have to change the original piece by 50% to make it your own. I think the detailing and the way you shaded it/the folds might constitute changing it enough, but I would ask another artist. Maybe someone at the university? Lovely drawing, by the way  :sara:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

SissyFromSpace

What I love more than that drawing is that beautiful face of yours

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I believe the common rule for art is that you have to change the original piece by 50% to make it your own. I think the detailing and the way you shaded it/the folds might constitute changing it enough, but I would ask another artist. Maybe someone at the university? Lovely drawing, by the way :sara:

It could also fit under a still life as well. Which would make it okay. Definitely ask.

Don't visit my profile

RAMROD

Nice shadings technique.

Looks real.

Also, try to write the Haus or Gaga for such thing, they will likely allow you.

Gaga love her fans being creative. ARTPOP.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount

What I love more than that drawing is that beautiful face of yours

:awesome:

I believe the common rule for art is that you have to change the original piece by 50% to make it your own. I think the detailing and the way you shaded it/the folds might constitute changing it enough, but I would ask another artist. Maybe someone at the university? Lovely drawing, by the way  :sara:

Ok thanks, I'll for sure ask around.

And thanks everyone for your comments!!!  :wub:

Nice shadings technique.

Looks real.

Also, try to write the Haus or Gaga for such thing, they will likely allow you.

Gaga love her fans being creative. ARTPOP.

:deadbanana:

Archived