Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

Why didn't this b---h mention the slayage of Cheek To Cheek? Troll b---h.ย 

ย 

she did mention it. and she tried to make it seem like not many people bought that either.

RAMROD

Uh huh, just so long these haters not back talking shiz on her again the next day, her, Perez, everyone.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Dean Winchester

Why didn't this b---h mention the slayage of Cheek To Cheek? Troll b---h.ย 

THIS. ย Does this b*tch not know the grammy-winning album Cheek to cheekย  :awkney: ARTPOP is so 2013....we're in 2015 now...get over itย  :reductive:

Gaga Ate My Ass

Wait how many albums has Wendy Williams sold....? Yeah. Thought so.

While i do agree shes a mess, its kind of irrelevant to bring up her album record sells when shes not an artist and her show is number one daytime tv show :ohwell:

freebit

Why do you guys even watch this...

ย 

ย 

I often wonder the same thing. Why does anyone give this water buffalo in spanx and a weave any attention? Especially when she's always wrong? Even Charlamagne's dumbass has more credible opinions than her.

TheFamousLM

She just trashes everything to be funny. I admit it, she makes me laugh sometimes but she needs to learn to appreciate some stuff.ย 

Do you have a link to see it?

djBuffoon

I often wonder the same thing. Why does anyone give this water buffalo in spanx and a weave any attention?

:teehee:

thefamebitch

While i do agree shes a mess, its kind of irrelevant to bring up her album record sells when shes not an artist and her show is number one daytime tv show :ohwell:

Just how it's irrelevant for me to bring up Wendy's album sales it's equally irrelevant for Wendy to bring up Gagas. Tuning into a TV show is cheap, I would enjoy seeing Wendy try to sell albums, concert tickets, merchandise and fragrances like Gaga does. When she can do all that, then she can judge Gaga.

Born To Slay

Tuning into a TV show is cheap, I would enjoy seeing Wendy try to sell albums, concert tickets, merchandise and fragrances like Gaga does. When she can do all that, then she can judge Gaga.

This. Lady Gaga is the ****ing queen and this fat **** can **** off.

Tho I do like that she posed for PETA

Archived