Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lil Kim - Trap Queen

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

she is the queen of rap, always will be. She has gone through the game when the game was real. Gun shots, jail time for not being a rat, the Original Queen B, can do no wrong and the gays love her. She makes like 100 k for an appearance at gays clubs

thank god for nicki, am i right?! :toofunny:

lil kim was actually amazing during her prime 

:emo: 

at least it's not as tragic as that flawless remix :toofunny: 

Whiskey Mouth

lil kim was actually amazing during her prime 

:emo:

at least it's not as tragic as that flawless remix :toofunny:

i agree with you. i just wish she went back to that.  :fail:

RAMROD

Well, that's tragic. :udidnt:

she is the queen of rap, always will be. She has gone through the game when the game was real. Gun shots, jail time for not being a rat, the Original Queen B, can do no wrong and the gays love her. She makes like 100 k for an appearance at gays clubs

And this opinion is why many leaders of the world are always old and backwards. :fan:

LBR, she is currently not the reigning Queen B or whatever but living in her Biggie's past shadows to gain respect from younger generation.

Her past albums are good.

But these days she haven't done anything on that level anymore.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo cupcakke

It's time to pass the crown. Actually the crown was officially passed when Nicki released The Pinkprint. Before that, Nicki was proxy queen since Pink Friday but The Pinkprint solidified her queen status

Also, the Original Queen of Rap was MC Lyte before it went to Lil Kim in 1996. Without MC Lyte, the lineage would not have begun

Archived