💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

I'll be expecting Perez to text her with a picture of Taylor swift aiming a gun at her with the word "karma" any day now..

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People saying she's smarter than Gagz, come on people!! Some of us can deal better with pain/injuries and we consider us professionals on our jobs, i had to work 1 week with my hand broken & i wasn't crying, it's not about who's smarter

Some people get flu and cry and start to missing to their jobs

That doesn't mean that we should make fun of her and compare her to Gaga when Gaga is completely irrelevant to Katy having a knee injury.

Seriously, who would make fun of someone being in pain. That is absolutely disgusting.

Supersonic

Well I'm sorry she's in physical pain. But she's a multimillionaire, is definately able to afford the means to actually cure her pain and uses acupuncture for what could be serious a injury (which only brings temporary relief of pain btw) and laments about it in a 'woe is me' attitude? Mess.

PicklePower

People saying she's smarter than Gagz, come on people!! Some of us can deal better with pain/injuries and we consider us professionals on our jobs, i had to work 1 week with my hand broken & i wasn't crying, it's not about who's smarter

Some people get flu and cry and start to missing to their jobs

It's better to deal with the injury before it gets worse. It was extremely dumb of Gaga not to get her hip checked out sooner.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

FrankGutz

It's better to deal with the injury before it gets worse. It was extremely dumb of Gaga not to get her hip checked out sooner.

who knows? people die for bad diagnosis from doctors, we dont know for sure if they told her it was nothing, when i broke my hand the first doctor just gave me a ****ing anti-inflammatory, one week after i felt the same pain i had to go with another doctor and he was the one who told me i had broken my hand, people can talk **** easily without known what was happening

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PicklePower

who knows? people die for bad diagnosis from doctors, we dont know for sure if they told her it was nothing, when i broke my hand the first doctor just gave me a ****ing anti-inflammatory, one week after i felt the same pain i had to go with another doctor and he was the one who told me i had broken my hand, people can talk **** easily without known what was happening

Of course there are bad diagnosises every once in awhile. It's still much better to go get it checked out instead of letting it go and get worse.  

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

FrankGutz

That doesn't mean that we should make fun of her and compare her to Gaga when Gaga is completely irrelevant to Katy having a knee injury.

Seriously, who would make fun of someone being in pain. That is absolutely disgusting.

The same, it is just as stupid as try to refute it, saying Katy is more smarter

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PicklePower

The same, it is just as stupid as try to refute it, saying Katy is more smarter

You think it's smart to just let an injury progress without getting help? :wtf: Jesus Christ. :wtf:

Bad Bromance

OMG, you beat me to it.  I was just going to say that.  LOL

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FrankGutz

You think it's smart to just let an injury progress without getting help? :wtf: Jesus Christ. :wtf:

forget it! im not gonna get a WP :kissga:

I edited this 4 times and all of my answers are ****ing rude, have a nice day :kissga:

PicklePower

forget it! im not gonna get a WP :kissga:

I edited this 4 times and all of my answers are ****ing rude, have a nice day :kissga:

I apologize for thinking it's dumb to let your injuries go. :emma:

FrankGutz

I apologize for thinking it's dumb to let your injuries go. :emma:

For 3rd time, it HAPPENED TO ME, I had a broken arm and was misdiagnosed, that could easily happen to her, and just as i did she kept with her life, you are taking for granted she was stupid & she let it got worse without knowing what the **** happened, that's why i said that REFUTE the haters saying Katy is smarter is stupid, you are taking YOUR BELIEF as TRUTH,

Are you really that retarded to understand that? gosh

PicklePower

For 3rd time, it HAPPENED TO ME, I had a broken arm and was misdiagnosed, that could easily happen to her, and just as i did i kept with my life, you are taking for granted she was stupid & she let it got worse without knowing what the **** happened, that's why i said that REFUTE the haters is just as stupid as say Katy is smarter, you are taking YOUR BELIEF as TRUTH,

Are you really that retarded to understand that? gosh

Wow, it happened to you?!?!?!??! So that means it's going to happen to everybody!!!!! 

:emma:

Ladey Gagz

For 3rd time, it HAPPENED TO ME, I had a broken arm and was misdiagnosed, that could easily happen to her

Gaga is one of the richest stars and she was on tour, so I'm fairly sure she got a really good doctor that wouldn't misdiagnosed

Archived