đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concept Album

lowkeyz

Featured Posts

What do you think about Gaga making a concept album. For those who do't know what concept album is here's a brief explaination

Concept Album - musical album in which all songs are based on one concept or the particular order of songs creates chronological storyline. For example: Dark Side of The Moon by Pink Floyd or Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles

What would you do if Gaga made Pop Concept Album? What should bbe the topic of it?

soundwave

Both TF and TFM (and Born This Way, all the songs were about being yourself or something related) were. Not so much ARTPOP.

Id absolutely be here for that. janelle Monaes concept albums were cohesive, fluid and really easy on the ears. Id love to hear Gaga do something like that's. Plus when it's done well concept albums perform great critically.

Isn't Born this Way anchored to the story of life? From conception (with Marry the Night), birth (Born this Way), until Death (Edge of Glory)

darkchylde

I'd love it, but if only if she really compromised to it. And by that I mean keeping the same aesthetic during most part of the era, making the videos follow that storyline as well, etc. And you and I both know that's quite hard with Gaga.

It's not quite the same

Umm yeah it is lol. The fame tells the story of fame, and the fame monster tells a story of all of gaga "monsters" or things she fears......

willmcclure72

Isn't Born this Way anchored to the story of life? From conception (with Marry the Night), birth (Born this Way), until Death (Edge of Glory)

I never thought of this :giveup:

But yes i want her to make another concept album so bad, one where the tracks are all related and like tell a story from the first track to the last. Including intros/outros and interludes and so on :giveup:

Stephen

If she could pull off something interesting.

TFM is as close to a concept album as she's done and even then you can only call it that loosely.

gagzus

All of her albums have some form of concept, but BTW has the best structured one.

TF's satirical attitude is very well done I think. TFMs concept is kinda messy tbh and the "Fear" thing doesn't translate well in all the songs unless she explains it

Archived