💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is going on in Gaga's head at this moment

Zsolti

Featured Posts

tumblr_njm9emR88i1qkr6b6o1_250.gif tumblr_njm9emR88i1qkr6b6o2_250.gif

She looks like "hold on wtf just happened, oh thanks you ****ing b---h were are you" or something like that

Did the lost soul inside of her puppet shell reawaken by hearing its own name? Seriously haha tho so confusing, her facial expressions are priceless. Does she hate Stefani?

Don't ban me I'm not a troll just really curious

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

artRaver

You can tell by the lost demonic look in her eyes that's not Gaga.. That's a demon who possessed her body named Stefani.  :troll:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

bionic

You can tell by the lost demonic look in her eyes that's not Gaga.. That's a demon who possessed her body named Stefani.  :troll:

serving me Sister Mary Eunice teas :giveup:

buy bionic

spookytanooki

I think she kinda liked it. You hear "Gaga, you look so beautiful!" all the time. It probably felt nice to hear that kind of compliment with her real name.

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Cody Draco

Why is there a member named Teenage Cream on my fansite? :troll:

Edit: Oh it's a serious thread, she seems happy that someone called her Stefani instead of Gaga and "beautiful" instead of YASSSS BITCHHH. :ohwell:

TimisaMonster

Well people don't usually call her Stefani besides family and Taylor

Plus there was a gate with cloth over it with only some holes in it...she didn't know who said it so she just said thank you to the wind :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

holy scheisse

i saw this on tumblr and i love it. its like she forgets shes lady gaga for a split second.

Lol she probably thought someone she knew personally was there blending in with the monsters  :pawsup:

And then she was disappointed when it was a random person  :blehga:

Archived