💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A piano based era?

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Between the C2C era and reaction to recent performances it seems clear that the public is primed to accept Gaga at a higher level than ever. And I don't mean "the GP" in pop terms, I mean the wider public that Adele gathered up.

I think the time is ripe for StefaniGa to finally appear in full force. A heavily piano based era with performances such as the Stevie wonder show and sting. More time fronting a full band with backup singers and no backing tracks. Cement in the wider publics mind that she is so much more than "just a pop star" as some of her own fans claim.

Adele doesn't need "little adelesters" because her popularity spans demographics and age categories. Gaga could do the same with a more organic and less electronic pop approach.

What do you think?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I've loved most of Gaga's piano performances, especially when she's transformed one of her dancey songs into a piano version, it makes you see the song in a different way and possibly appreciate more than you did already, or just begin appreciating the song :yes:

I'd definitely look forward to something like that :gaga: She has the piano fingers and the voice, so I think it could be lovely

monsterdreams

Yeah, especially to widen the knowledge of her incredible talent

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Gaga Ate My Ass

In the future yeah but i doubt the next era will be full of ballads but I do think we'll have more ballads rather than just usual 2 in each album

In the future yeah but i doubt the next era will be full of ballads but I do think we'll have more ballads rather than just usual 2 in each album

giskardsb

Piano doesn't just mean ballads. Think Elton John and other piano based artists, or Gagas own piano renditions of poker face and paparazzi.

exoskeleton123

Between the C2C era and reaction to recent performances it seems clear that the public is primed to accept Gaga at a higher level than ever. And I don't mean "the GP" in pop terms, I mean the wider public that Adele gathered up.

I think the time is ripe for StefaniGa to finally appear in full force. A heavily piano based era with performances such as the Stevie wonder show and sting. More time fronting a full band with backup singers and no backing tracks. Cement in the wider publics mind that she is so much more than "just a pop star" as some of her own fans claim.

Adele doesn't need "little adelesters" because her popularity spans demographics and age categories. Gaga could do the same with a more organic and less electronic pop approach.

What do you think?

I'VE BEEN WANTING GAGA TO DO THIS ****. 

Piano does not just mean ballads. I need some Billy Joel, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen esque rock from her. I want StefaniGa to come back. 

Free My Mind

the word "ballad" is so misused tbh

ballad does not mean piano

and piano does not mean ballad

but i want rockga- yes.

Archived