💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Taylor Swift - Style

Spock

Featured Posts

TAYLOR, KWEEN, SLAY ME :legend::giveup:

all her looks are just so flawless. everything is on point. kinda giving me "we found love" teas in some parts tho. 

STILL, LOVE IT, AND I EXPECT NOTHING BUT ANOTHER #1 FOR THE QUEEN 

y7dV1w.gif

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was really good.

Glad I didn't have to give it a steaming point on VEVO.

im sure shell be fine without your view 

I really love the video (when that guy smiles omg I melted) BUT I think it's too slow and sad for the not so sad uptempo Style.

Gianni Versace

I really love the video (when that guy smiles omg I melted) BUT I think it's too slow and sad for the not so sad uptempo Style.

agreed

WoW, this video is actually really good.

I really liked the color scheme, although the eye color of the guy was kinda creeping me out :wtf: But the video needed something unique I suppose

It just seemed really slow around the chorus when the song became more energetic, but it is still a nice video

darkchylde

Only the Queen Of Pop!  :applause:

Being honest, the second snippet she released deserves to be in history & art history books.

Haroon

Wow some of those shots were stunning :giveup: I'm glad there were parts of her lip synching because I didn't want the whole thing to be pretty shots with an audio playing in the background. The lightning part with the white wall reminded me of Rihanna's We Found Love video, but it was still nice so whatever. Definitely my favourite video from 1989 so far, which I'm surprised by because I thought Blank Space was unbeatable but I've just been proved wrong :flutter:

Archived