๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Songs you like, that are generally disliked

Sugarfall

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I love Americano, Bad Kids & Money Honey, and for many those are among their least favorite Gaga songs.ย 

ย 

Your turn

3njwknH.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

I love Americano, Bad Kids & Money Honey, and for many those are among their least favorite Gaga songs.ย 

ย 

Your turn

3njwknH.gif

ย 

The Queen

These.

hop on that **** like a maniac

djBuffoon

I don't think Sexxx Dreams is generally disliked?

The album version seems to be an issue for many here, but I find it to be superior to the demo, which is what I meant.

ย 

I'll throw in "Mary Jane Holland" while I'm at it. :music:

Anderson123

Americano, The Queen, Hair, Again Again.

ย 

Also Do What U Want. It's my favorite song from ARTPOP but it gets SO much hate because it wasn't Poker Face/Bad Romance 2.0, same with The Edge of Glory.

Haroon

I don't think I like any that are generally disliked :confused: I've found that most of the ones that I skip or am not interested in are generally disliked :duck:

Teri Hatcher

Fashion of His Love, Bad Kids, Summerboy, Aura, Mary jane holland

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

The album version seems to be an issue for many here, but I find it to be superior to the demo, which is what I meant.

I'll throw in "Mary Jane Holland" while I'm at it. :music:

Hmmmm. I can see that the Sexxx Dreams hype has died down a lot, but it used to be the ARTPOP fan favorite behind Gypsy and Venus. How fast the mighty fall :giveup:

Archived