💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Virgin Radio Lebanon gains 670k likes on FB for Gaga's transformation

Bradley

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

i dont appreciate it :madge:

Its boring. Everyones going plain and nude, i wanna see exciting outfits not a snoozefest of cleavage and class

tbh

Nicki, Gaga, Bey, Rihanna, they're all going for the less is more route.

Hopefully this will make Gaga's 5th album even stronger when she comesback to pop with her craziness again. 

MaybeKermit

Ugh stop putting her in the same category as everybody else (internet)

She always had classy looks, they need to stop pretend that she wasn't 'beautiful' before. shee always has been this beautiful to me :madge:

super ultra

670k? when I saw it yesterday it had like 6k :air: I miss CrazyGa, even my mother said she looks way better without "those weird make-ups and outfits" :bye:

Elizabeth

I hate these kinds of comparison pictures.

'Yes lets praise her because she's wearing something "socially acceptable"'  :millie:  :millie:  :millie:  :millie:

Don't get my wrong she looks hot, but both outfits are on par in terms of how much she's slaying in them. 

Brooke Hoegan

Btw, why is everyone so into toned down looks nowadays?

because crazy looks are completely used up now

everybody's seen it all to the point pulling a crazy look is boring and predictable

BrooklynNights

I hate these kinds of comparison pictures.

'Yes lets praise her because she's wearing something "socially acceptable"'  :millie:  :millie:  :millie:  :millie:

Don't get my wrong she looks hot, but both outfits are on par in terms of how much she's slaying in them. 

mte

Archived