💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Gaga & Madonna talk last night?

destinyofself

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

IDK. Gags was like in the front row and Madge was in some rows behind her thinking that's where I sat not too long ago. Now look at me #TheDecay

I honestly doubt it could have happened without someone getting a pic.

Although more than anything I wanted the cameras to pan to Gaga when Madge was having the crowd sing living for love. :troll:

IDK. Gags was like in the front row and Madge was in some rows behind her thinking that's where I sat not too long ago. Now look at me #TheDecay

:lmao:

Just A Holy Fool

If it was the MTV Video Awards, the camera's would have been panning to each of them as the other performed...

Sachasuperstar

If it was the MTV Video Awards, the camera's would have been panning to each of them as the other performed...

It would have been perfect

I honestly doubt it could have happened without someone getting a pic.

Although more than anything I wanted the cameras to pan to Gaga when Madge was having the crowd sing living for love. :troll:

:lmao: I did this too
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Gaga ducked out before Madonna's performance -- I suspect to avoid this very thing. (They showed Tony there without Gaga before Madonna's number.) I dunno if Madonna was there for Tony/Gaga, but they didn't show her.

Archived