💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Gaga wasn't nominated for Grammy's Best New Artist ?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

Back in the day in 2009. This is so weird.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gypsy Life

You mean Best New Artist?

Because Just Dance was nominated for a dance category a year before, and the Grammys changed their rules out of nowhere that artists that were already nominated before can't apply for BNA.

Because Just Dance was nominated for a dance category a year before, and the Grammys changed their rules out of nowhere that artists that were already nominated before can't apply for BNA.

This.

She wasn't allowed to be nominated.

The Child

Yes sorry, okay, that's so bad, she could have 7 grammys by now

Because winners of a Best New Artist Grammy never last.

Like Xtina right ? :lmao:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TheOriginalOne
Because winners of a Best New Artist Grammy never last.
the curse. it has chosen Sam smith this year

LeoFameMonster

I heard that she was not eligible because a song she wrote was nominated the previous year.

Gagaloo911

I heard that she was not eligible because a song she wrote was nominated the previous year.

yes Just Dance

But also I think another song she had written for someone else was nominated before that even.

gagzus

I always thought it was bc of something to do with her writing songs for other artists that got nominated? Bc she was a songwriter for successful artists before she came out obviously as we know.

Never knew it was bc of that

Wet Fire

Because of a rule.

But the Gaga snub made the Grammy committe change their rules.

Plus, most of the BNA winners are forgotten...

LeoFameMonster

yes Just Dance

But also I think another song she had written for someone else was nominated before that even.

ya thats what I heard a song she wrote for someone else. they pretty much took a definite grammy win away from her. Didn't they change the rules after her because of the uproar

Archived