Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

So who's going? Spill

photo-25749.jpg?_r=1424820197

I didn't buy Cheek 2 Cheek, I'm not watching AHS, why would I watch a rape documentary?

photo-23394.jpg?_r=1414863553

I sense a little meltdown coming in the next hours

I don't think I've told you this, but I love your avi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever records an LQ version and gains Little Monster fame for a night.

LoZhUZm.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

I didn't buy Cheek 2 Cheek, I'm not watching AHS, why would I watch a rape documentary?

I don't think I've told you this, but I love your avi.

Did I mention you

Thanks

Whispering

I sense a little meltdown coming in the next hours

Me too.

As usual, some fans have hyped themselves up. What's sad is that they will all be attacking Gaga later for disappointment over **** they made up in their own heads. I don't know why this always happens, but I suspect it has to do with the maturity level of these types of fans.

Me too.

As usual, some fans have hyped themselves up. What's sad is that they will all be attacking Gaga later for disappointment over **** they made up in their own heads. I don't know why this always happens, but I suspect it has to do with the maturity level of these types of fans.

It's not like Diane Warren, one of the most famous songwriters in history who is responsible for numerous #1 hits and has worked with some of the most iconic artists of all time hyped it as an "all time classic" or one of the best things she's ever heard or something

Whispering

It's not like Diane Warren, one of the most famous songwriters in history who is responsible for numerous #1 hits and has worked with some of the most iconic artists of all time hyped it as an "all time classic" or one of the best things she's ever heard or something

And what does that have to do with Gaga's thoughts on the song? We have no idea how much she contributed to the song or what she thinks about it, other than she wanted to donate her time to a cause that was close to her heart.

And what does that have to do with Gaga's thoughts on the song? We have no idea how much she contributed to the song or what she thinks about it, other than she wanted to donate her time to a cause that was close to her heart.

Why does it need to be Gaga's thoughts? Diane was 50% of the song's conception and the sole songwriter, Gaga was the singer and possibly instrumentalist. It's a ballad. Diane has also worked with tons more artists and has been around much longer than Gaga and obviously has a great ear for melodies and music, so for her to praise the song acts to nearly validate it already. Gaga didn't hype ARTPOP's primary announcement, DJWS did, and look at how great that night was. A lot of things Gaga never personally hyped ended up being great moments in her career.

Bloody

I'm scared that this might actually happen C15q1.gif

Whispering

Why does it need to be Gaga's thoughts? Diane was 50% of the song's conception and the sole songwriter, Gaga was the singer and possibly instrumentalist. It's a ballad. Diane has also worked with tons more artists and has been around much longer than Gaga and obviously has a great ear for melodies and music, so for her to praise the song acts to nearly validate it already. Gaga didn't hype ARTPOP's primary announcement, DJWS did, and look at how great that night was. A lot of things Gaga never personally hyped ended up being great moments in her career.

Eh, it might end up being a great song...it might not. Either way, it is for a documentary that is an important subject and something that needs more understanding and attention. I'm happy that Gaga donated her time to this project and hope that this documentary will help educate and inform and be a catalyst for change.

Eh, it might end up being a great song...it might not. Either way, it is for a documentary that is an important subject and something that needs more understanding and attention. I'm happy that Gaga donated her time to this project and hope that this documentary will help educate and inform and be a catalyst for change.

It'll be quite an interesting and informative documentary, I mainly want the song to be great and released on iTunes so that the proceeds can be donated to rape victim charities while promoting the movie and its message.

Chic, on 26 Feb 2015 - 22:29, said:

Yeh, Diane Warren, not Gaga :awkney:

• Admin pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived