💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rebel Heart could be Madonnas ARTPOP era.

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

It's her ARTPOP era in the fact that the launch is a mess and could damage the performance of the album. I'd almost feel bad for her if she wasn't such a nasty snob.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done with Madonna/ Gaga comparisons. :madge:

I honestly thought same about living for love music video. It seems like they got many elements from applause. Fast screen changes, zoom-ins, zoom-outs, monochrome background... 

:lmao:

Zooming in/ out and fast screen changes = Applause? :rip:

AlphaMonster

Zooming in/ out and fast screen changes = Applause? :rip:

Can you name me more than 3 music videos which have all of the techniques listed below ??? I would be very surprised if you can even find one other who has all of those ... 

-Shaking camera effect.

-Superfluous usage of zoom-ins, zoom-outs. 

-Monochrome Curtain/Curtain like background which gives stage effect.

-Fast screen/angle changes (atleast 1 per 10 sec).

-Discontinuing scenes. (scene changes, 4 four seconds later comes back to previous scene)

It is very obvious that recording style of music video is very similar. Not all music videos have to be precisely different from other music videos... 

And yes born this way sounded like express yourself too, even though that was not a reason for it to be "reductive".

Everybody gets inspirations from each other. You are approaching to what I said with your own idea of what it has to conclude while it does not have to conclude what you think !

This is not a comparison but an opinion... 

Can you name me more than 3 music videos which have all of the techniques listed below ??? I would be very surprised if you can even find one other who has all of those ... 

-Shaking camera effect.

-Superfluous usage of zoom-ins, zoom-outs. 

-Monochrome Curtain/Curtain like background which gives stage effect.

-Fast screen/angle changes (atleast 1 per 10 sec).

-Discontinuing scenes. (scene changes, 4 four seconds later comes back to previous scene)

It is very obvious that recording style of music video is very similar. Not all music videos have to be precisely different from other music videos... 

And yes born this way sounded like express yourself too, even though that was not a reason for it to be "reductive".

Everybody gets inspirations from each other. You are approaching to what I said with your own idea of what it has to conclude while it does not have to conclude what you think !

This is not a comparison but an opinion... 

Why should I waste my time watching music videos just to show some stranger on a Lady Gaga fan forum? :awkney:

But okay, have a nice day. :)

XoXoJoanneGaga

There are similarities between the albums and promotional cycles (not in a good way for the most part)

high heeled fem

Reach a bit more. Seriously just stick to hating on Katy, at least you get more creative there :madge:.

:lmao: amen

if anything its reminding of the 1990's esp LFL it could have been a bside to something from 92/93

and im loving it :flutter:

But aren't you the same person who screams "karma!" on Madonna leak threads? :sis:

I assume this thread direction is no good?

amazing :giveup:

sig

AlphaMonster

Why should I waste my time watching music videos just to show some stranger on a Lady Gaga fan forum? :awkney:

But okay, have a nice day. :)

a non-existing reason which doesn't stop you from doing stupid comments/telling some stranger that they are wrong based on your non-existing reason ... 

a non-existing reason which doesn't stop you from doing stupid comments/telling some stranger that they are wrong based on your non-existing reason ... 

You said because a video zoomed in, it looks like Applause. Sorry for replying to that. lmao.

I honestly thought same about living for love music video. It seems like they got many elements from applause. Fast screen changes, zoom-ins, zoom-outs, monochrome background...

Remember the dark days of cinema before Lady Gaga invented zooming in? :eww:

Rebel Heart is actually good though....

I know Autotune Baby, Body Shop, and SEX are all brilliant records.... I predict triple nominations for ROTY for Madonna this year :thetea:

Archived