💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rebel Heart could be Madonnas ARTPOP era.

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

You said because a video zoomed in, it looks like Applause. Sorry for replying to that. lmao.

a basic logic class.

I give 4-5 reasons, the reason why it is similar because it shares all of those. If only 1 was common, it wouldn't be that similar.

gosh ... didn't you go to school ??

Remember the dark days of cinema before Lady Gaga invented zooming in? :eww:

-Shaking camera effect.

-Superfluous usage of zoom-ins, zoom-outs.

-Monochrome Curtain/Curtain like background which gives stage effect.

-Fast screen/angle changes (atleast 1 per 10 sec).

-Discontinuing scenes. (scene changes, 4 four seconds later comes back to previous scene)

They both share all of those, if they shared only excessive zoom-ins/zoom-outs, they would not be similar... Only that statement alone does not mean anything...

Remember the dark days before tarantino invented blood in cinema ??? But no you clever, excessive usage of blood in tarantino movies is one of his characteristics, not because he invented it but because he uses it more than other directors...  just like applause's using zoom-ins more frequent than many other music videos... 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatAsianGuy

No fighting guys. I just wanna share what i thought of, and im not even serious. Why all these drama? :awkney:

P.s. im not hating on Madonna nor Katy.. We dont always get all the good stuffs your stans should have. I even criticize gags sometimes. Respect each other and dont take it personally. Thank You!

gosh ... didn't you go to school ??

If that is all you're going to go on about now, get out of my quotes.  :love: 

Remember the dark days of cinema before Lady Gaga invented zooming in? :eww:

:lmao: 

AlphaMonster

If that is all you're going to go on about now, get out of my quotes.  

Honey ask yourself why I got into your quotes ?!?!? Ask: 

Why the hell did you try to judge people's comments in a rude way in the first place with your lacking intelligence about basic understanding of a series of statements and synthesis of this series ??? 

At least try to get your confidence fueled by ignorance a little down, and be polite.

Tropico

An ARTPOP Era (n.): An album campaign in which you release the best album of your career which does rather well but is deemed as a flop when compared to the sales of your "peak".

So we don't know yet...

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived