💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Kanye West says Beck should've given his award to Beyoncé

Yanko

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

Beyonce is such an overhyped album. It was good, but not excellent. Get a grip. I swear, her stans are the worst.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, let's blame it all on racism, that's always the best solution :smh:

Tbh, I can picture some SJW's pointing that. :smh:

MelbHawker

Kanye needs to pull his head out of his ass. He's so far up himself, I bet Bey and Jay can't stand him in real life. He's full of sh*t.

liquidsunshine

giphy.gif

So he still hasn't learned from the disaster that he made years ago that killed his career.  :fail:

That disaster leads to his beautiful dark twisted fantasy.

The album was very critically acclaimed, so it clearly isn't just the "gays" who think the album had a great chance of winning. It had a higher Metacritic score than any other album in the category.

Yes you're right. But it seems like they think because On GGD and metacritic people liked the album that meant it HAD to win. I don't think the album would be as well received if the surprise release didn't happen.. But yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Maybe the voters agreed that a woman who's only input in the album is laying down vocals shouldn't be rewarded for AOTY.

elijahfan

https://twitter.com/DrewsThatDude/status/564662259897888768

/thread

Nothing to add. He's such an ass.

Of course, Bey deserved to win - DUH, she was nominated for a reason. But Ye doesn't seem to realize that respect goes both ways.

I didn't have the time to visit GGD today.. I knew it was exploading with news, but now I see it's even bigger.

Kanye isn't extremely smart, that's for sure. He can sing/rap, though. 

I expected Sam to win this category.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

What artistry is he speaking about ? Beck is a multinstrumentalists who has writtern 12 universally acclaimed albums on his own. Beyonce and her stolen writing credits dont come even close.

https://twitter.com/DrewsThatDude/status/564662259897888768

/thread

This.

ARTUNiCORN

I love how people talk about Beyoncé here like it deserved the award when she has like tons already over an actual talented person. I love that every once in a while, the Grammys give the award to someone not just for popularity, but because it deserves it.

Anyway, I love how everyone is focused on that, when the only thing that I care about is that Chandelier should've gotten either Record or Song of The Year. Sorry but Sam Smith's Stay With Me got old to me very quick and I've only listened to that song like 5 times. I understand why it won so many Grammys, but both Record and Song of the Year ? CHANDELIER deserved at least one Grammy. And talking about that, ARTPOP and 1000 Forms of Fear should've been nominated for Pop Vocal Album instead of Prism and Bangerz, but whatevs.

Agreed. It is ridiculously stupid that Sia didn't get her well deserved Grammy. :excited2:  She is one of the most talented singer and songwriter nowadays. 

He's a colossal douchebag but I see no lies

This win was just like that Arcade Fire mess a couple of years ago

who will love me when the night is over

Anyway, I love how everyone is focused on that, when the only thing that I care about is that Chandelier should've gotten either Record or Song of The Year. Sorry but Sam Smith's Stay With Me got old to me very quick and I've only listened to that song like 5 times. I understand why it won so many Grammys, but both Record and Song of the Year ? CHANDELIER deserved at least one Grammy. And talking about that, ARTPOP and 1000 Forms of Fear should've been nominated for Pop Vocal Album instead of Prism and Bangerz, but whatevs.

:applause: chandelier deserved so much more 

Archived