Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Myths And Legends

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

JazzGa

How about the myth that the Venus video was filmed and exists :giveup:

Pretty resolutely disproved but a lot of people still believe it.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Why would she take the time off and fake an injury? To go to rehab maybe? :emma:

The theory we that the BTWB tour wasnt selling

Cody Draco

I've heard SMALL amounts of this by nothing detailed and I've tried looking for it and can't really find more than what I already know. What's this all about?

Basically when Gaga first started working with Rob Fusari there was this other female artist who worked with him named Lina Morgana (she ended up I think commiting suicide by jumping off a building or she accidently fell off a building) and according to myth, Gaga sacrificed her to the Illuminati/Satan so she could be famous. :emma:

The theory we that the BTWB tour wasnt selling

Wasn't it a massive success with many many tour dates?

Born To Slay

Basically when Gaga first started working with Rob Fusari there was this other female artist who worked with him named Lina Morgana (she ended up I think commiting suicide by jumping off a building or she accidently fell off a building) and according to myth, Gaga sacrificed her to the Illuminati/Satan so she could be famous. :emma:

Wasn't a massive success with many many tour dates?

http://pawsdownlittlemonsters.tumblr.com/post/52797725016/lady-gaga-or-as-you-know-her-one-of-the

I think this'll explain

destructivelove

Why would she take the time off and fake an injury? To go to rehab maybe? :emma:

yes that was actually the rumor. There were "insiders" that said she was basically given an intervention and realized she couldn't continue the tour in her current state of health. If I remember correctly. Which was further fueled by the fact that she did so many d--gs during that time period and was so open and in your face about weed all the damn time.

Also that the born this way ball was basically too expensive to continue sustaining itself with the "low" ticket sales it had

RAMROD

ARTPOP app :derpga:

Bad Kids extended :lolgaga:

Bloody Mary RedOne version :fan:

EAU DE GAGA being available in The States in January 2015 :messga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire

As the Born This Way Ball was failing to sell tickets, Gaga made up the story of hip injury and lied about the surgery to conceal how flop the BTWB was.

Archived