Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Tony got ill and passed?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I know this might be controversial to ask, but Tony B is almost 89. Not to sound rude or disheartening, but what if he kicked the bucket? Imagine the devastation. Do you think this would damage or traumatize Gaga? I mean....he seems to be healthy....but alot of people that age can be fine one month and get sick very easily. What if it was his last album? Also....and thos might be uncomfortable to ask....do you think the Grammy's will award Tony and Gaga the Grammy because he is the oldest #1 album achiever ever? Just thoughts. Also....has Tony inspired you in anyway?

SissyFromSpace

C2C sales will skyrocket

Gaga will be sad

I'll be sad

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

yASSsss

i'm here for this.
this is the only way Gaga can make headlines for Grammys :megaflop:

JK :fan:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

KyliesChild
no more jazz yay
okay, so you would be glad that a person that made your idol happy, along with many others, is a jazz legend, is sweet kind, and talented and if he dies it would be not only sad for Gaga, but to other people you would say yay because you don't like jazz? You are disrespectful and absolutely disgusting...

RainingOnMe

no more jazz yay

:wtf:

Rude and nasty. Tony is an amazing person. Jazz is his thing. He gave his jazz colors to Gaga. He brightened her up when she needed someone like him to support her. Think before you post.

SISTERV

no more jazz yay

Kinda dumb to say that too considering if that happened, it would probably convince Gaga to do a solo jazz album next instead.....sooooo....

I can't believe this forum sometimes. Tony Bennett is a jazz icon and the world would miss him. All some of you seem to care about is Gaga popping out another pop album...

Do y'all even realize how petty that sounds?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

SISTERV

i'm here for this.

this is the only way Gaga can make headlines for Grammys :megaflop:

^this is why people think little monsters are delusional

monstereo

Kinda dumb to say that too considering if that happened, it would probably convince Gaga to do a solo jazz album next instead.....sooooo....

Her solo stuff is her best stuff from the CTC era - nature boy, bang bang, and lucious life.

maybe if tony died it would inspire gaga to write a new hit song.

xoxo cupcakke

I feel it would inspire Gaga to make one of her best songs yet I predit. Besides that, Gaga and Tony are really close and it would cause Gaga to go through another media blackout because she'd be so devastated. I'm kind of scared Gaga would fall into old and danerous habits once Tony passes. I'm even tearing up a bit because I don't want to see Tony go, either. He's just so sweet and amazing

SISTERV

Her solo stuff is her best stuff - nature boy, bang bang, and lucious life.

maybe if tony died it would inspire gaga to write a new hit song.

If you cant say something positive then go. This thread is to talk positively about Tony and his contributions and how his relationship with Gafa is....not to talk about hoping he dies so Gaga can achieve a hit. Are you a troll?

Archived