Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Songwriting Challenge!

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

heavyvenuslover

PM me so I can, fritzeldigglets you can't yet.

Tell me what type of pain? Anguish from your peers? Scared of the you inside being forsaken? Heartbreak? Abuse? Addiction? Craving obsession?

addiction

Duella Dvil

addiction

Alright. Yup. Ooooh... This one's gonna bite, are there any key points you want me to hit, pain, addiction, longing, agony. Would you like a success or just a descriptor

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil

Alright, expect to have a song at the LATEST by wednesday

heavyvenuslover

Alright. Yup. Ooooh... This one's gonna bite, are there any key points you want me to hit, pain, addiction, longing, agony. Would you like a success or just a descriptor

longing . cant wait to read it!

Duella Dvil

longing . cant wait to read it!

Whoof... That one is going to definitely hurt. I am excited to see what I develop, I'm off to bed i'll wake with songs for all of you *;

NE Thing

I feel like writing songs for you all, comment with something you would like to be put into words for you.

Unending lonliness? Attraction to something you'll never have? Love absolutely Devine? Hatred deeper than the darkest sea? ANYTHING, I'll PM it to you I'm just seeking inspiration. And I WILL respond to ALL!!!

Could you write a love song in the style of tove lo, pleasd

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

PicklePower

I think I'm in love with a straight guy :cry:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived