Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The fantasy of Lady Gaga

Rome

Featured Posts

Some months ago I made this post about my feel that she was killing her fantasy and the persona that Gaga is.

But now I have completely change my thoughts about it. I have been a fun since 2008 and seeing her looking and acting more normal than ever broke my love to her in some level. I felt in love with a crazy woman who made amazing songs, not the woman that Gaga was in the most part of 2013.

It looks to me that really Gaga had a bad year and for some time she was reseting herself. Some people said that making a Jazz album was a good idea (I thinks the same) and that we couldn't expect her to be the same always (I disagree). I will love her my entire life because all the years because how deeply I empathized with her all this years but I felt betray is some way.

But that all change when she did this:

lady-gaga-greek-goddess-aphrodite-in-ath

That moment was Gaga is her more pure state. Not only that but I realized that Gaga been like this now it is not her killing her fantasy but showing another face of her. Gaga does theatre like nobody and with every era, from The Fame to CTC she has been amplifying parts of herself and letting their taking full control of her. When BTW was released I hate it, really I hate it. I only liked Sheibe and Bloody Marie, not I love it. I love the message, how the music sounded, the lyrics, the fashion, who she behaved.

With the pass of the time I can see the full picture of each era, how well all the elements connect between them. Lady Gaga for me is more an actress, a performer who chose to make her life her art than a singer.

Maybe you don´t like some era, ARTPOP for me, but we all have to agree that Gaga is far more than a singer. She will be remembered not for her voice but because how good she was at making full experiences for the people that wanted to really look at her.

At this point for me the Gaga that talks in the more sassy way possible and the one who says that the has been singing Jazz since she was 13 are the same.

She is always the same, but always different

Or maybe I´m just an idiot for thinking that deeply about a pop singer

devoured-heart

Personally I will always prefer the more outlandish and theatrical side of Gaga, it's what drew me to her in the first place. That's not to say she shouldn't evolve and try new things it's just, to me, Gaga's 'persona' is something that will always stick out in my mind everytime I think of her.

I think she has let her guard down drastically since starting out which is why we have seen a change in her behaviour/music/appearance but as long as she is doing what makes her happy then it's all good.

FrankGutz

:pawsup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived